Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 292

I'd recommend a L-shaped or a U-shaped desk rather than a long desk, so you could see everything without rolling the chair.

mr_nims:
Hi Air92,

I can tell you a good tactic on m1 chart, which i used to use a long time ago and it still works now.

Apply ha smoothed on 240 period settings

Apply ha smoothed on 60 period settings

When both are blue scalp buy trade and when both are red scalp sell trade.

Simple 1 minute ha system

Can you tell us the name of the "ha smoothed" indicator you are using.

Thank you.

Hi Michael,

Any ha smoothed.

Best,

Nick

Note: I was using a long time ago, not using it now.

Hello,

Hmm, Interesting posts!

I hope that in future, i would purchase the four screens computer especially for trading, but for now, no need of it! but all and all, seems like a fantastic idea, to feel pleasure.

Have a good week-end, friends..

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Mr. Nims, Many many thanks for the MM you sent me. Currently I cant PM you yet. Kindly please send me also the optional stuffs you have mentioned on your PDF. you can email me mario2mas@gmail.com. I hope I didnt asked to much . Thanks again!

Hi,

I'll send it to you tomorrow , today is my little bro's birthday party.

Best,

Nims

Blaiserboy:
I finally got four screens set up, although I do not have them configured fully, I have to make some decisions as to what will be on each screen. I am using a table for additional screens, I will have to see about a wall mount or change my setup completely. Maybe move computers to another area of the house hahaha Wow, Nick, that commercial Renko is pretty effective stuff... it sure makes trade selection easy.

Blaiserboy hi! , I read your earlier posts about Phil. Are in the Philippines? Im a Filipino but residing in Japan. Looking forward to learn this Renko strategy and help my hometown devastated by the recent strong typhoon. Thanks!

Happy Birthday to your little bro Nick.

I started trading with Renko Ashi 2 last week and like it very much so thank you for your great work and willingness to share. I tried to join the Skype room (Mr Nims) but no response as yet. I'd like to find out more about the commercial version if you could direct me to it please.

Thanks

Drew

tsuperm:
Blaiserboy hi! , I read your earlier posts about Phil. Are in the Philippines? Im a Filipino but residing in Japan. Looking forward to learn this Renko strategy and help my hometown devastated by the recent strong typhoon. Thanks!

I am in Canada, yes a devastating typhoon and people there need tons and tons of help.

Stick with this Renko, I am sure you can prosper with it. The big trick is to observe the chart and not only the indicators.

Post whatever questions you may have, the only silly question is the one not asked.

One of the best ways to learn is to mark up a chart with your reasoning and then post the chart to the group. Some people post their charts and their sharing helps all the rest of us.