Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 185

Hello my friend

kinjaheed:
How are is it going? Thank you for the tpl. May you please attach indicators too?

Hello my friend dkanns,

How are you?

Ok I have put the great indicators 4u in a zip!

Also, the Asctrend indicators are a nice gestor Attachments - Forex-TSD

there is nothing special of this MA setup known as snake charming

what is important is the Heiken Ashi body close above/below SAR i have notice, but it is nice too look at for a visuall, and when snake goes back in basket (close above/below SAR) ther is good chance for pips there!!

I am trying now to only place trades according to the ASCTREND rules from the link above on the renko chart and is very accurate, asctrend is great system!!

Thanks FROM: Kinjaheed (junior forex-tsd member)

(first zip folder I forget to add HA candlse and asctrend1, but now i add)

Hello,

Here is my problem:

Sometimes I have a delay when I send orders.

That happens because cpu-usage is at 100% and everything is like frozen.

That is because with every new tick every indicator is calculated from the start of its history.

1.How can I reduce the history to a period that makes sence

(my eurusd 1-min chart begins April 2010) ?

5 days would be enough....

2.How do I have to change the code in order to calculate an indicator only once per bar (take the close of bar[1] only on the open of the new bar and avoid signals that disappear once a new bar starts and therefore prevent repainting)?

If you know any examples of indicators that have this calculate only once function please tell me...

Hit and Run

kinjaheed:
Hello my friends, i post here my trade from last night with a cool picture!!

Cool pictures.... I like your pictures...

I have many years of experience.

longer you stay on market, higher risk you are taking.

My strategy: Hit and Run. Take small money and wait for another oportunities. I'm not dreamer!

I'm on Forex for many, many years and I know what I'm talking about.

I'm programer and trader, see my web.

Online Currency Trading by Robots

Bongo

Doesnt it make sense that the longer your in the market the less risk you take because you can make much higher probability trades when taking more of the market into account when making a trading decision, than just a few mins or seconds of it?

5 days of market data is better to take into account when trading than 5 minutes, and so longer time frames are better to trade than smaller ones.

kinjaheed,please post your indicators for this system,as well !The template is pretty useless without the indis.

James the Giant:
Doesnt it make sense that the longer your in the market the less risk you take because you can make much higher probability trades when taking more of the market into account when making a trading decision, than just a few mins or seconds of it? 5 days of market data is better to take into account when trading than 5 minutes, and so longer time frames are better to trade than smaller ones.

Maybe, 5 days without sleeping.

If you are trading 0.01 lot is OK. but if you are managing

few millions $...????

....Investor will kill you!!! (in case that you are losing money)

Bongo

What do you mean 5 days without sleeping? By 5 days of market data I mean looking at the past 5 days worth of candles.

Great indicators 4u (as seen in snake charming picture post#1839.zip)

vladv:
kinjaheed,please post your indicators for this system,as well !The template is pretty useless without the indis.

Hello my friend vladv,

here is the indicators! just to be clear, i have done none forward testing except one week, so i think not ready to be called system, just cool looking indicators and a suggestion of way to look at chart and charm some snakes, thank you my friend

the indicators are put in a zip here:Attachments - Forex-TSD

it is under name of "Great indicators 4u (as seen in snake charming picture post#1839.zip)"

Bongo:
longer you stay on market, higher risk you are taking. My strategy: Hit and Run. Take small money and wait for another oportunities. I'm not dreamer!

Thanks Bongo, I will try to charm some smaller snakes also on 3pip renko bar instead of trying to charm anaconda everytime on 10pip renko bar

James the Giant:
What do you mean 5 days without sleeping? By 5 days of market data I mean looking at the past 5 days worth of candles.

ECN Brokers are making money on turn over.

"By 5 days of market data I mean looking at the past 5 days worth of candles."

That is OK. How many trades you have per day?

Thanks for helping me,kinjaheed! I will test your system,too.