New Dolly - page 20

Dolly update

I have beeen contacted by some one using the Dolly Graphics v13 and it appears that the BUY STOP-1 SL and TP values in the comments are reversed, I inadvertently set the incorrect shift to the 2 values putting the TP value into the SL and visa versa. Here is the update.

ND could you please post this update into the 1st post and remove the previous version.

dolly_graphics_v13.ex4

Files:

cja:
I have beeen contacted by some one using the Dolly Graphics v13 and it appears that the BUY STOP-1 SL and TP values in the comments are reversed, I inadvertently set the incorrect shift to the 2 values putting the TP value into the SL and visa versa. Here is the update.

ND could you please post this update into the 1st post and remove the previous version.

dolly_graphics_v13.ex4

Thanks CJA posted the updated version on your first post.

Thank u......................

thanks cja.....

Hello dolly,

Is that great !dea for compared to previous versions Lingerer Bands.

Wawwwwwww! Thank you Dolly! this is fantastic, i have no other better word to praise you! you share us an Excellent stuff for us on this forum! Great work.

DenOziFX

Thanks Cja,

You are brilliant! it's really great work, and there are only few nice guys who willing to share a such great tolls in this real word.

God! bless you and fam always.

DenOzi

Seems to be great. Works in any tf?

good job....credit for Cja

Found this on the net : dolly_graphics_v13.ex4

Is this an official version?

Files: