New Dolly - page 21

hello is anyone who can help me to add the Dolly Charts EntrySignal_TimeFrame 3 and EntrySignal_TimeFrame 4 please see photo thanks in advance!

binaryvsa:
hello is anyone who can help me to add the Dolly Charts EntrySignal_TimeFrame 3 and EntrySignal_TimeFrame 4 please see photo thanks in advance!

Hello Binaryvsa, very unlikely anyone will help since that is decompiled code.

poster:
Found this on the net : dolly_graphics_v13.ex4 Is this an official version?

Hi,

That version of Dolly looking at your screenshot it is an early version that was coded to work on the MT4 build 509 and earlier. I have posted an updated version which works on the new MT4 builds 600+ on post #840 at this link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353

Perhaps mladen or mrtools could post the updated Dolly v14 onto the first post of this thread

cja:
Hi,

That version of Dolly looking at your screenshot it is an early version that was coded to work on the MT4 build 509 and earlier. I have posted an updated version which works on the new MT4 builds 600+ on post #840 at this link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353

Perhaps mladen or mrtools could post the updated Dolly v14 onto the first post of this thread

Good idea CJA, updated the first post of this thread, with the indicator.

mrtools:
Hello Binaryvsa, very unlikely anyone will help since that is decompiled code.

ok thanks for reply i only want to know how add more EntrySignal_TimeFrame 3,4,5,6

thanks in advance and good day!

Hi All

Does anyone have a working password for V13 or V14? I have tried FREE_at_tsd that is not working. Thanks for the help

catjen:
Hi All Does anyone have a working password for V13 or V14? I have tried FREE_at_tsd that is not working. Thanks for the help

It is the correct password make sure you insert it in the correct place? Dolly v 14 is coded to work on the latest MT4 600 builds however I have only tested it up to build 646 there may possibly be issues with the later 650 660 builds.

Files:
dolly.jpg  208 kb

cja:
It is the correct password make sure you insert it in the correct place? Dolly v 14 is coded to work on the latest MT4 600 builds however I have only tested it up to build 646 there may possibly be issues with the later 650 660 builds.

Hi cja

That worked. Thanks so much for the help.

Guys just got dolly v14 looks awesome!

Question: could you maybe add Binary Options mode enable/disable to make it binary options friendly like the clone system Saturn Pro?

Thanks!!!

As many of you know there is a system called ITM Saturn Pro that is basically Dolly Graphics that has settings fine tuned for Binary Options.

I think with the brand new and improved Dolly Graphics V14 with over 2000 lines of new code inside... Its good chance for us to help the Binary Option Traders do some thing BIG with Dolly!

For Binary Options so we can get as close as possible results to what this guys getting with Saturn Pro:

itm saturnpro - YouTube

My first action was to add ZigZag (42,3,5) for Overbought/oversold arrows

QuadReg for regression lines

Candle clock down to see candle time

And FractalLevels to help me understand when ZigZag formation done or almost done so I know approx when ZigZag stop dancing and fixed in place...

and aaa_ROIAlertPush.ex4 - to help me see the 15M S/R while I am in 1M chart (this indie I got from BOD forum member HolyFire)

--- All above indies besdies quadreg attached in this post

you are all welcomed fine tune values/periods of it of course!

As for QuadReg download it here: Free download of the 'Regression Analysis' indicator for MetaTrader 4 in the MQL5 Code Base

Who's in to work on it

?