Two indicators? Are you kidding me? - page 2

Looking from the top?

I don't really need to justify how down and how far down. Actually, the matter of the fact is that you shouldn't' concern yourself on any dammed direction im looking at, and to take my post as nonconstructive would be naive.

Mark down every entry, and actually calculate your win and losses + pips + spread.

Of course it's not going to be a 100% winrate, you're right.

But how badly would you be chopped? How many false entries do you need to deal with. And can your "profits" really outrun your losses?

What we have from you is your "visual intepretation" of your "own" "visual" use of your system. How about make it mechanical and prove it according to your the rules stated in your first paragraph. You assume your TP is at the end of each of your rules, but that's not going to be the case when you trade this real-time.

Thanks.

juchu:
Well, Im looking at my chart and it would be profitable period. There would be loosing trades, but winning ones would cover the losses perfectly. It actually was profitable period, as I traded there with profit. But is anyone here so naive to think he would win 100% of ones trades? So far noone posted nothing constructive here. No problem, life goes on. Just please, dont turn this thread into place where you will keep on looking from the top on newbies. Help, or dont post (not ment personal).

Based on my experinces...fewer indicators will be better and now Iam trading without indicators except the chart in different TF. And I can make money everyday. As long as I can sit in fron of my PC, I never use any indators but I left my PC I will ask my robot to work for me..he..he

Lets start from the top, cause this went completely other direction than intended.

First of all, I didnt post any system at all. Idont claim this is holy grail. I dont even claim this works. I only noticed something and thought this forum would be a great place to talk about it with other people. Im a bit dissapointed it is not so far.

As for repainting. I didnt state that of course I would consider something a signal only after the candle is closed. And I didnt notice any repainting on closed candles. And yes, indicator changes colour very frequently till the candle is closed, so obviously, that would be quite pointless. But "wait for all indicators to say the same on closed candle" is obvious solution for this.

As for programming this: Im not a programmer, but you are more than welcome to try that. But still, I know many traders who trade for living successfuly manually, but I dont know a single working robot, so programming this to prove it is not working seems quite pointless to me too.

But! Im trying to trade this "system" manually and there is something in it. So far profits are able to cover losses and make some money on top of it.

Anyway. I think theres a interesting base and I was hoping well work together on trying to make something out of this.

Anyone?