Bulls and Bears ID: 1203 - page 2

Yeah somewhat, but gains are still made in the meantime.

BTW You should say what lot size you use for each account in your other thread.

I use fixed lot size so lot size should not change.

Can you pase which setting you have irhgt now?

Because if you were using 0.01 lot size like suggested there is not way you should be down to where you are right now.

Maybe your are using 0.1 lots instead which you shouldnt.

Thanks for your support

.01 is lots multiplier

1.0 matches your trades, RAS TS says.

attached as of 7:21 PM CST

Files:
tcf.gif  25 kb

Ok well your settings are wrong as 0.1 lots is definitely way too big for a $1000 account.

This way you are not getting all the trades my signal is sending and you are loosing much more than you should.

I'll try subscribe to my own signals and try different settings and i will tell you the right ones you should use.

"buyer_lots_multiplier 0.01" set in EA as you indicated on your message page.

"buyer_lots_max_per_trade 1.0"

Your Stats page has a - for settings, including mulitiplier.

If the web page is not set up, your signals won't get through.

So, contact Tech Support.

Hi Atlan,

I dont know where you were getting results for my signals from as the signal was not actually working until this morning.

Anyway, you should start a new account now as the signal is now working properly.

Also, try to set it to use 0.01 lots.

Balance at 3 PM

What I am trying to do is show a live trading MT so we can compare everything, mostly the crooked brokers vs. my ECN straight through broker, and lag time.

I have seen the lots change, sometimes often, and RAS Tech Support says to set it in the EA. Actually, it looks like the DD was doing a little better on this connection. Am I right?

Testing

ATT Backbone direct connection VPS will be running your signal stating Sunday at 4 PM New York time

ECN broker bypasses all the other broker with Straight Through Trading, no restrictions. Scalping, hedging, every thing is allowed.

To compare fasted VPS with no broker changing anything start the live trading environment to your broker for Tony's trading here.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179493

Ok

It was set on .01, hmmm...

How did I get those signals...

ATT Backbone direct connection VPS will be running your signal stating Sunday at 4 PM New York time

ECN broker bypasses all the other broker with Straight Through Trading, no restrictions. Scalping, hedging, every thing is allowed.

To compare fasted VPS with no broker changing anything start the live trading environment to your broker for Tony's trading here.

RACE IS ON Eurotrader, Long Term Trends, GBP JPY, Pip Picnic, Big Top

atlan > which broker you has been use?