24h *Swing Trading* System

Hi!!

**please excuse my English**

I would like to SHARE a system with You and hope somebody can make an EA for it so we can backtest and improve the system together.

I have read about a Trader who ONLY buys or sells currencies at 12:00 Midnight and closes them 24 hours laterat Midnight. But he didnt explain it..

So I was thinking about it and came up with a Swing-Trading theory, which must be the way this guy is trading!

If the RANGE of the previous day was UP, then we go SHORT the following day.

IF the RANGE of the previous day was DOWN, then we go LONG the following day.

Just look at the picture I have added and You will see the potential.

Note: Because Im living in Germany, the TimeFrame of my Chart (and the picture added) is New York time + 6 hours.

Just THINK about it: its more likely the market goes up,down,up,up,down ... than 10 days up or down in a row

Maybe there is rarely a 7 days UP or DOWN in a row, but then we maybe should JUST PAUSE after e.g. the 3rd day and just wait for the next swinging period!

In addition to this system, this information can be also important: maybe somebody can make an Indicator that calculates the amount of all up and down period days. So the results can be like this:

EUR/USD 1 Year:

1 UP Day in a row 126

2 UP Days in a row 78

3 UP Days in a row 49

4 UP Days in a row 23

5 UP Days in a row 16

6 UP Days in a row 9

7 UP Days in a row 4

8 UP Days in a row 2

Such a ranking Table of all currencies will be the KEY to this system. I will explain it!

Sidney

Files:
daytrading.png  56 kb

Sidney76:
Hi!!

**please excuse my English**

I would ........................ncies will be the KEY to this system. I will explain it!

Sidney

Seems interesting Idea........... looking for further explanation

if you are unable to take take kind of risk - - even in mini or micro account

you better NOT DO IT

Hi,

This System is a goldmine in -non trending periods- BUT it will not kill you in trending periods either (when looking at the Sum of the Year ).

YES we can impove this system when looking at the D1 chart for example.

Maybe also with SL..

Also, we have to find the best pair for doing this.

Can anyone create an EA for this?

Sidney

Hello,

it looks interesting, if you want, you can write me in german a PM and I could maybe build us a Testprogramm.

Regards

PipTraderTim:
Hello,

it looks interesting, if you want, you can write me in german a PM and I could maybe build us a Testprogramm.

Regards

Hi PipTraderTim!

I cant find the function where i can PM you.. where is it? maybe because I am new to this site, i cant PM anybody?

Great You can program this?

Sidney

Hello,

yes I could write us a test programm to see how it would perform the strategie. If you want you can write me in german to my email lamoe150999(at)yahoo.de.

Reagrds

if anbody read this and asking himself if it has work, no not in my test and so i switch to other ideas, trying to trade better risk reward ratio in my opinion thats all i am trying.

xx3xxx:
if you are unable to take take kind of risk - - even in mini or micro account you better NOT DO IT

Exactly. Better off just doing it in demo.

i suppose it *could* work, but i think you can better choose to have a fixed tp. you could base your tp on the ADR from the last X days perhaps