Profitable Hedging Lots Strategy - page 4

Fixed EA

Hi,

This EA contains the Risk, and LotDigits parameters.

To run on Nordmarkets please set LotDigits to 1 and LotSize to 0.1 (yes even if you have risk setup, in which case it uses it as minimum lot size).

With 10k account you might want to start with risk value of 0.00125 (or 0.0125).

Also this EA chops an order into multiple orders if the lot size required is over the max lot limit.

Regards,

Riz

Files:

setting for lot hedging

hi syedriwan

i read the strategy and i want to add some thing,perhaps it is usefull to avoid loss ;i use this setting 80TP,80 distance,160SL to avoid opnning lot of trade.

and want to try your EA and apply this setting.for that it will be very quind from u if you send me it to my email aaabid2002@yahoo.fr

thanks

syedrizwan:
Hi,

To run on Nordmarkets please set LotDigits to 1 and LotSize to 0.1 (yes even if you have risk setup, in which case it uses it as minimum lot size).

With 10k account you might want to start with risk value of 0.00125 (or 0.0125).

Also this EA chops an order into multiple orders if the lot size required is over the max lot limit.

Regards,

Riz

setting for lot hedging

Fixed EA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Regards,

Riz

hi Riz

it will very kind from you if you send me this EA by email aaabid2002@yahoo.fr

cause i can't download it.

I add some new setting and it work very good 80TP ,80distance , 160SL

Thanks

Apart from being amazed that how were you able to try 80,80,160 setting without downloading the EA, I don't think I would be able to send you it through email you will have to download it through the forum or may be contact newdigital for support.

The most profitable setting for EURUSD would be 120,120,240.

Regards,

Riz

risk value

syedrizwan:
Apart from being amazed that how were you able to try 80,80,160 setting without downloading the EA, I don't think I would be able to send you it through email you will have to download it through the forum or may be contact newdigital for support.

The most profitable setting for EURUSD would be 120,120,240.

Regards,

Riz

hey riz my friend ,

how are you? short question.. are you trading live forward with these settings or only backtests?

regards

chris

Back tests and mathematical calculations, having said that lower values would prove more protfitable but that also means that your drawdown would also increase like a mad man running down the hill after setting his house on fire.

Regards,

Riz

problem with setting

Hi every body

i do not understand why this EA did not work when i change setting to

SL:10 Distance:5

It is very importante to work with large lot 0.1 and smal profits 5 pips

i discover a bug when you change setting to 12/24 that you find eroor 130,131 why? i don't know

if the EA work withy this setting ,the second stop buy order will be wrong

example: sell 0.5 lot then stop buy 1 lot,it shoud be 1.5 lot

please tell us what is to be done

thanks

aaabid2002:
Hi every body

i do not understand why this EA did not work when i change setting to

SL:10 Distance:5

It is very importante to work with large lot 0.1 and smal profits 5 pips

i discover a bug when you change setting to 12/24 that you find eroor 130,131 why? i don't know

if the EA work withy this setting ,the second stop buy order will be wrong

example: sell 0.5 lot then stop buy 1 lot,it shoud be 1.5 lot

please tell us what is to be done

thanks

Which broker are you using? error 130 occurs when the order is to close to the STOPLEVEL and 131 may be a lot sizing issues did you modify the LotDigits parameter in the EA?

Regards,

Riz

errorcode 130

Fixed EA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Regards,

Riz

hi Riz

on nordMarkets with set LotDigits to 1 and LotSize to 0.1 I get error code 130.. stopDistance is 120.. SL is 240.. and FiveDigitBroker is set to false.. please help.. And on Alpari I have a problem, too. If I change the TP ( on default 0???) the EA stops working.. Can you help me?

kind regards

chris

in any way when you run any kind of hedge use an IB to collect some rebate money

i offer various programs for many brokers ..my favorite is

www.continentalfx.net/fxpro.htm and it pays 10 $ Round Turn Lot traded