DoubleMacd+Rsi - page 3

mladen:
Upgraded double macd + rsi EA (made new metatrader 4 compatible) : doublemacdrsi_nmc.mq4

LADEN,

thanks for updating nmc ver,can you be more kind to tell,which exact indicators (macd and rsi) should be used with this EA,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:

LADEN,

thanks for updating nmc ver,can you be more kind to tell,which exact indicators (macd and rsi) should be used with this EA,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

No use to any external indicator. It is using the metatrader built in indicators

mladen:

mntiwana

No use to any external indicator. It is using the metatrader built in indicators

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for early response,so we can not use any of external new/latest macd and rsi indicators alternatively with out some changes in EA code ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for early response,so we can not use any of external new/latest macd and rsi indicators alternatively with out some changes in EA code ?

regards

mntiwana

We can change it to use some other, but there is no need for that.

mladen:

mntiwana

We can change it to use some other, but there is no need for that.

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for reply,actually my question is,if we can apply some other new,latest and upgraded versions of macd and rsi indicators with out changing code inside EA.......or we must needs some changes in code too.for example lagurre or advanced step rsi floating level--same with other kind of macd ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for reply,actually my question is,if we can apply some other new,latest and upgraded versions of macd and rsi indicators with out changing code inside EA.......or we must needs some changes in code too.for example lagurre or advanced step rsi floating level--same with other kind of macd ?

regards

mntiwana

Will check what can be done

mladen:

mntiwana

Will check what can be done

Dearest MLADEN,

much thanks for taking in consideration,

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

much thanks for taking in consideration,

regards

Forgot this thread

Anyway, it occurred to me that rsx would probably be a better choice, so that is going to be the first "experiment"

mladen:

Forgot this thread

Anyway, it occurred to me that rsx would probably be a better choice, so that is going to be the first "experiment"

Dearest MLADEN,

Thanks for keeping live this pretty thread,since after a period of six years you tease it..........yes of course your suggession for rsx is more value able and effective,so let us first try at rsx,looks what came out,thanks

regards

Macd of averages could be a hood choice to use instead of built in macd