Trading System by Xard777 - page 208

re trade

ismael360:
Yeah the 4hr xchart might be right. And It might be happening sooner than expected. Ish

Hi Ish, I was in on yesterday's Gold trade too...

http://i.imgur.com/oVF7R.png

Xard777

CTGGUY:
Why do we even start threads like this one. Traders are repeatedly requesting the system and are being totally ignored by the two main posters of this thread..but they continue to show their trade pictures and tell how well they are doing.

Sorry Guys but I can't post my indicators as I would probably be banned from the forum (I picked up a one month ban a while ago and it took about 4 months before I could get back on the forum again).

I d/l indicators found on the internet and change their settings to my own style of trading. Also, fellow traders will send me indicators and in return I will send them indicators too.

Unfortunately some of these indicator(s) may derive from an indicator that possibly was re-written by someone on this forum (I am not sure of their exact origins) but if I was to then upload these indicators for general public use then I could face being banned.

So I think I can still explain what I do (every picture is worth a thousand words) by showing a trade that I have taken.

So now I do not upload anything to the forum instead I just place a link to a picture.

Hope this helps

Xard777

xard777:
Sorry Guys but I can't post my indicators as I would probably be banned from the forum (I picked up a one month ban a while ago and it took about 4 months before I could get back on the forum again).

I d/l indicators found on the internet and change their settings to my own style of trading.

Unfortunately some of these indicator(s) may derive from an indicator that possibly was re-written by someone on this forum (I am not sure of their exact origins) but if I was to then upload these indicators for general public use then I could face being banned.

So I think I can still explain what I do (every picture is worth a thousand words) by showing a trade that I have taken.

Hope this helps

Xard777

Xard777,

your charts are very much appreciated, please post it so one can learn for it.

Thanks.

Knez.

xard777:

Xard777

That's a Nice trade Dan.

Your probably going to make a killing on that trade. I missed that one.

But I will get the next.

Ish

ismael360:
Keshav, I do the exact same thing. I check the 4hr for the TDI signal which is actually the rsi signal line. If its below 50 Its a down trend trade if its above 50 its a up trend move, simple yes?

But got to make sure that the 4hr is in a down trend entry position. Look at this 4hr hour chart. You can see that it is about to break the 50 down, the tdi yes?

also Look at the main chart. Signal line is breaking the slope trend bb's. And price could be breaking the white trend line.

You should wait for all this to happen on 4hr before considering taking a sell trade on the 1hr or 4hr.

As you can tell I jumped the gun and got in early, but I have been doing this move for a long time so I seen it a million times.

You get better with practice, yeah?

Ish

Keshav as you can tell and like I said before I got in way to early. I was trying to predict what will happen. Unfortunately this pair has been stuborn all night. Thats what I get for just picking any random pair, but Im still in it to win it.

If it can't break past the blue channel then I will probably get out and take a minimum lose on this trade, but if it goes then It will be worth it.

Ish

Files:
xchart28.gif  48 kb

Hi

ismael360:
Keshav as you can tell and like I said before I got in way to early. I was trying to predict what will happen. Unfortunately this pair has been stuborn all night. Thats what I get for just picking any random pair, but Im still in it to win it.

If it can't break past the blue channel then I will probably get out and take a minimum lose on this trade, but if it goes then It will be worth it.

Ish

Hi Ish,

Thank you for inspiring me and best guiding. As observation in one year I came to knowledge that AUD and NZD performs with same strength against gold. In such CCY I shift to 3rd CCY like as AUDJPY and NZDJPY which give same healthy trade. I might be wrong but This is my view. OK I saw AUDNZD chart H4 to cross check I use Daily and H4 "FLATREND MACD MTF" in H4 chart . Images are bellow. In which dull colors shows neutral zone.

Thanks

Files:
audnz.png  87 kb
audjpy.png  86 kb
nzdjpy.png  85 kb

xard777:

I d/l indicators found on the internet and change their settings to my own style of trading. Also, fellow traders will send me indicators and in return I will send them indicators too.

So now I do not upload anything to the forum instead I just place a link to a picture.

Hope this helps

Xard777

Then let's use some common sense and tell us why in the world you're telling us about your trading system that you can't share in the first place. This makes as much sense as someone going to a car dealership and looking at cars and when one attempts to purchase a car, the dealer said the car was never for sale. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by posting your system that you refuse to share but this shows me that you are teasing others and you need a reality check. If you don't want to share your system, stop posting about it...and that goes for the others that are doing the same on this thread. Use common sense people...it's not that difficult.

keshav:
Hi Ish,

Thank you for inspiring me and best guiding. As observation in one year I came to knowledge that AUD and NZD performs with same strength against gold. In such CCY I shift to 3rd CCY like as AUDJPY and NZDJPY which give same healthy trade. I might be wrong but This is my view. OK I saw AUDNZD chart H4 to cross check I use Daily and H4 "FLATREND MACD MTF" in H4 chart . Images are bellow. In which dull colors shows neutral zone.

Thanks

Sorry Keshav. Not the greatest of examples. Looks like this pair has come to a hault. The market is week and will close soon so Im going to take the pips off the table.

Hope to give a better example next time bro,

Ish

Files:
xchart29.gif  49 kb
xchart30.gif  48 kb

xard777:

Xard777

I know you made a killing on Gold today Xard. And hope you didn't take profit so quickly this time.

It sucks that I missed the breakout,lol.

WR1, looks like your were right. Gold still going up.

ISH

Files:
xchart30.png  70 kb

Here's were Gold is now.

Files: