Trading System by Xard777 - page 157

hi , xard 2011 SSA not working in MT4 build 229..... and it also use too many processor .. can anyone fix it please.....TIA

Im having the same problem with other SSA's as well, not just Xards. Is anyone else having this same problem with other SSA too?

Hello guys,

For your ssa problems, find an anterior version of metatrader, because with currents updates we got problems !

Need Help, Please!!!

Hello xard777 and greetings for all.

thank you very much for your system to share. The last 2 days I accidentally tried to adapt to the system. I tried them on the Shanghai market index and the result can you see such a picture. Seen that when combined with the SSA indicator TRIX, the results were spectacular. When SSA began to be seen to bend down and it intersects with fast periodic trix 34 (red vertical line), then it indicates the direction the market will DOWN, vice versa. Only sometimes when I zoom out the scale drawings that sometimes change, so it's better left as you see. So I desperately need your advice or maybe a little development to resolve the issue. Thank you. Good luck to you.

fadly:
Hello xard777 and greetings for all. thank you very much for your system to share. The last 2 days I accidentally tried to adapt to the system. I tried them on the Shanghai market index and the result can you see such a picture. Seen that when combined with the SSA indicator TRIX, the results were spectacular. When SSA began to be seen to bend down and it intersects with fast periodic trix 34 (red vertical line), then it indicates the direction the market will DOWN, vice versa. Only sometimes when I zoom out the scale drawings that sometimes change, so it's better left as you see. So I desperately need your advice or maybe a little development to resolve the issue. Thank you. Good luck to you.

Trix repaints...plus...trading that way...you got to keep everything constant...that is not change a thing on your chart...the size of the subwindow etc.

Not gonna work, when the market is flat

Fadley, go ahead and post the Trix your using so we can all check it out.

Does anyone have a non-repainting trix?

Big Joe thanks for the heads up. I'm using MBT's MT4. Demo for my SSA charts. I'm not a fan of MBT, but SSA seems to be working on theirs so far.

ismael360:
Fadley, go ahead and post the Trix your using so we can all check it out.

Does anyone have a non-repainting trix?

Big Joe thanks for the heads up. I'm using MBT's MT4. Demo for my SSA charts. I'm not a fan of MBT, but SSA seems to be working on theirs so far.

Non repainting Trix here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174718

mrtools:
Non repainting Trix here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174718

mtuppers is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwertymyfx View Post

Does this repaint?

it does not repaint, however, might give you wrong signal"

so much for that:)...Trix or Treat?;)

ismael360:
Im having the same problem with other SSA's as well, not just Xards. Is anyone else having this same problem with other SSA too?

ya my other ssa is also not working..

Thanks for the link Mr Tools.