Trading System by Xard777 - page 129

wseyle:
I don't mean to complain, but why do post a trading system with absolutely NO explanation what it is about, how to use the indicators, etc. If you don't want people to trade your system, don't post it. For instance, FOREX Power:

what does it do, how do you interpert the bars and the data that is displayed? I have NO idea what to do with all these indicators.

Thanks for nothing.

The mother of idiots is always pregnant............

dansmol:
AMAZING!!!!!!!

100% WINNERS IN 2 DAYS!!!

THANK YOU XARD

Dan

hi there;

can you please tell us what do you use for TP and SL, and how do you exit

thanks in advance for the help

yasir9757:
hi there;

can you please tell us what do you use for TP and SL, and how do you exit

thanks in advance for the help

using the lfh simulator i can say that having no more than a 20 pip stop on EU you can have a very high probability of winners.

i got stopped a few times in 5 days going only short when the 252 line is red and the faster 21 line is red and long vice versa.

the oscillator is worth paying attention to. there could be something in the bands when they pinch and trading a higher amount when they do - again a high probability you will get a decent move when they do.

what is everyone else doing to confirm entry / exit? the simulator is excellent - if you visually backtested this is does look better than the actual results are.... that said when you enter the trade and it repaints it almost always works out ok unlike other systems!

such a simple system - i have found this with breakouts recently... the simpler you go, the more pips are to be had. less is more... !

the only problem as ever is chop - i disegard the no trade zones so what should we do for a chop reducer?? this is where i had the concentration of stop outs.

i might try a reverse semafor today and see.... been using it to good effect on my scalping system.

edit:

have amended the system to discount the 252 and running another goldbands 2b.

14 - 19th oct 27 trades 5 stop outs - that is the trade making 5 pips or more SL 20

now to look at RR 1:1 2:1 3:1

on the 19th alone theres 3 stop outs..

this is with a simulator - visual backtests are a total waste of time.

I should point out that the No Trade Zone indicator was set purely for my trading time - I manually trade the Forex and wanted to trade the London session and part of the US session. So when price enters the No Trade Zone I simply exit all trades, close the computer down and go have a beer.

http://i.imgur.com/AvdZi.png

Xard777

xard777:
I should point out that the No Trade Zone indicator was set purely for my trading time - I manually trade the Forex and wanted to trade the London session and part of the US session. So when price enters the No Trade Zone I simply exit all trades, close the computer down and go have a beer.

http://i.imgur.com/AvdZi.png

Xard777

yar. ive only ever done well 6am gmt - 10am gmt anything else and i suck. think its a concentration thing.

can somebody share Xard777's indicators and templates again..pls...:)

the template which he showed on this page

forexdreamer:
can somebody share Xard777's indicators and templates again..pls...:) the template which he showed on this page

Hi there,

The last chart I showed is a mixture of the first template & the last template with indicators.

The idea is that you mix and match to suit your requirements and create your own trading screen

All the best.

Xard777

looks like ur mixture is the best..:)

since ur the creater of the system maybe it is hard for u to share it but if it is not too personal would u share ur mixture exactly pls