Trading System by Xard777 - page 341

YHigh and YLow - yesterday hi and low levels

percentage is weekly and dayly directions of trend

what doers the maroon and green bars along the pink and blue line represent?

xard777:
Re: Trading System by Xard777

Try this one....

All the best

XARD777

AFTER OPENING IN EXCEL IT ASKS TO UPDATE. AFTER CLICKING UPDATE, ITS SAYS "REMOTE DATA NOT ACCESSIBLE" AND ASKS ME "TO START APPLICATION MT4.EXE"

AFTER CLICKING YES. IT THEN SAY "CANNOT RUN MT4.EXE COMPONENT MISSING OR DAMAGED". HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM XARD777?

ни совсем понятно

not quite clear

and there skalpingovaya?

TheXXX:
Hi XARD777

The great job.

I have some question and show in this picture and hope someone explain how to read.

Thanks in advance.

TheXXX, that is the Bid Ratio percentages for those time frames.

You can do a search on bid ratios to get a better understanding.

But, for me it's basically where price is compared to where it is of that last candle on that time frame.

Meaning if you got a 100 % on the D1 Bid ratio then price is at the highest point of current Daily candle.

If the bid ratio on D1 is at -100% then price is at the lowest point of the current Daily candle.

This is good to determine current strength and build momentum in your entry.

ish

ismael360:

TheXXX, that is the Bid Ratio percentages for those time frames.

You can do a search on bid ratios to get a better understanding.

But, for me it's basically where price is compared to where it is of that last candle on that time frame.

Meaning if you got a 100 % on the D1 Bid ratio then price is at the highest point of current Daily candle.

If the bid ratio on D1 is at -100% then price is at the lowest point of the current Daily candle.

This is good to determine current strength and build momentum in your entry.

ish

Why ratio from -100 to 100. Why not 0 to 100?

morro:
Why ratio from -100 to 100. Why not 0 to 100?

Because once price goes beyond above the current Daily candle then the Bid Ratio goes to 110% or 150% or even 200% and beyond which is a good indication of breakaways.

When it goes beyond lower than the current Daily candle then it goes beyond -100 to -110% and more.

ish

ismael360:

Because once price goes beyond above the current Daily candle then the Bid Ratio goes to 110% or 150% or even 200% and beyond which is a good indication of breakaways.

When it goes beyond lower than the current Daily candle then it goes beyond -100 to -110% and more.

ish

How can the price go beyond the current daily candle?

Xard,

First I'd like to thank you for sharing your systems and ideas with us mere mortals!

I was messing around with your desk v5 files and was trying to make the top section fit in one screen of my 27 inch monitor without much success. I basically wanted to put the top right section with the Index strengths below the main grid and to put the bottom square with Buy/Sell signals higher, and next to it, but it was password protected. Is the password to make the code private or for people not to mess up the formulas?

Cheers!