Trading System by Xard777 - page 337

Hi Xard

Thanks for trying to help me, but the XARD Desk v1 spreadsheets doesn't seem to work properly, many elements keep missing.

Thanks anyway!

temaki:
Hi xard777,

Great Job, your trading system is Amazing.

Unfortunatelly I have tried spreadsheets v1 and v5 but I can't see some fields properly.

Please check:

prntscr.com/8nzcn0

Thank you so much

Try this one....

All the best

XARD777

Files:

Hi , "mt4.exe not running"

help plase

emrahgk:
Hi , "mt4.exe not running" help plase

Axo, that's bad. But what help exactly do you expect with your description? Did you tried it with 'Open as Admin'. Re-installation. Valid broker account?

emrahgk:
Hi , "mt4.exe not running" help plase

Sorry, but what is "mt4.exe"?

In metatrader folder you have 2 exe files " terminal and metaeditor. There is no "mt4.exe" that is a part of metatrader

He is probably trying to run the old build of metatrader. It will not work any more

on my own:
He is probably trying to run the old build of metatrader. It will not work any more

Maybe, but then it is a very old version since it is terminal.exe for a long time

Frankly I don't know unless he clarifies

on my own:

Nagh

he is probably trying to work with excel ad then he gets that error

nbtrading:
Nagh he is probably trying to work with excel ad then he gets that error

Yes, you are right

That error almost always happens when excel is used

Hi Xard and fellow Traders,

Can anyone explain how to trade with Xard's latest trading system. The new system confusing me little bit. Currently i am using "XARDWORLD-20150630" setup. Both versions have some minor conflict. So can i continue using old one or which one is the best.