Trading System by Xard777 - page 281

A strategy within itself by just knowing......

If someone were to sit down at his/her screen and watch price actions on history charts played out live like a movie with him/her in charge of the speed. Just kind of observing the overall movements the market makes. Not watching anything particular except when price really moves, taking paper and mental notes of patterns noticed before and after a fake out, stop hunt, drop, rally, consolidation, or any noticeable patters.

Do this over and over, and over, and over.

Would this be the absolute best way by far of learning how to read the market?

Have you done it? Did It change your life because of it making you successful?

Of course there is a lot of other hard work out there before you can be great. But would this not get you most of the way there alone If someone did this a lot?

Would it not be strategy within itself by just knowing (price).?

Opinions?

Mike_S:
I on the other hand am home alone sick, sent my wife to her family for a couple days so I wouldnt get anyone sick.

Sorry to hear you're sick buddy. I'm wishing you a speedy recovery. I also want to wish you, your family and everyone on this fantastic thread a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2013 New Year!

Hey I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

I hope all is well with ya'll families and friends.

I want to thank you guys who have contributed to this thread over the year and those who have supported and given there input.

Enjoy the break and be ready to make some money when the break is over.

again Merry Christmas!

Ish

Mike_S:
What's up Josua!! Merry Freakin Christmas man. I hope you guys are having a bad ass Chistmas. I on the other hand am home alone sick, sent my wife to her family for a couple days so I wouldnt get anyone sick. Holy crap 4:00 am. I'm addicted to studying (I've never been a studier).

Xard loves to tease us, lol. When I saw the indi in his posted picture I was like / DROOooll, What duh perty lookin indicater behind dem price bars, heh-heh, with a big grin. I've always hated seeing people screaming of an indicator they know nothing about but I see how it is now when you see a master trader using it you're standing there fidgeting, leg shaking, mumbling under your breath I hope he posts it I hope he posts it as you look around waiting for someone to ask because i'm sure as hell not going to be the one to do it. lmao, funny when you think about it.

I had the thought and had to post it. In know way am I asking for an indicator, I just thought it sounded funny (at 4am on Ambien) so posted it...

Oh yeah, I had a serious post as well.....Next post..

Sorry to hear the news man, I hope you're recover really soon. Yup, I have a kick ass christmas. Going back to my hometown gather with family. I wish you guys all a prosperous year the next 2014.

On your next post, I'm kinda thinking the same way, but I have to stick with one system, or method, or indicators. Otherwise I'll never get a grip of it. Because our brain is a magnificent thing, that can learn overtime as long as it's consistent.

Some people depends on news, like me brother does and he's been doing good in pas few months by just SELL and SELL (no buy at all). Some people only see plain chart and use support/resistant. I think the key is you stick with it. There are many more good system out there, but unless I stop searching and use one then improve, I'll never get the holy grail.

That's from me.

hey ziggy whats your snacke force and waddah setting please let me know ...thanks

tahir4awan:
hey ziggy whats your snacke force and waddah setting please let me know ...thanks

Ziggy hasn't posted here in almost 2 years.

Your 2 days of posts:

"hey can u share forex power systm"

"can you please share this indicator whats name of this indicator and is free .. "

"what is the indicator name which is a on your chart a blue line like gann indicator can you hsare this please"

"hey how are you ..can you please share this indicator"

"hey ziggy whats your snacke force and waddah setting please let me know ...thanks"

Dude, your Attention Deficit Disorder is worse than mine.

Mike_S:
Ziggy hasn't posted here in almost 2 years.

Who's ziggy? Is it friend of xard?

hi ziggy can u tell me how you put difrrent time frame indicator on same chart ..thanks

hey xard i am follwoing your system its a great and easy to understand newbiies .. but can you tell you did u put a diffrent time frame indicator on a same chart ..please

tahir4awan:
hey xard i am follwoing your system its a great and easy to understand newbiies .. but can you tell you did u put a diffrent time frame indicator on a same chart ..please

Tahir4awan, Open your ears man. Ziggy123 HAS NOT posted here in almost 2 years. Ziggy DOES NOT have a system here. Quit posting crap on all the threads.

Josua, Ziggy123 used to post here I believe starting near the beginning of the thread. He has some really good posts worth reading (Before he...got locked up) from what I remember when I read through everything not too long ago. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ziggy123