Trading System by Xard777 - page 265

this system is being improved everyday...

sahli07:

Hello , guys ,

i am new here , and i would like if there someone here can explain to me how this system works ?

if there is any videos or some sort of explanation about how the system works..

Please help. thank you

rjd877:
If Daily TF all 'blue', 4hr TF grey candle+rsi, and 1hr pink candle+rsi+line, then what will be the decission based on your opinion. rjd877

Daily TF all Blue = RSI Above 50 level and Above T3 line suggests in an UP TREND

4hr TF Grey+RSI = RSI Above 50 level and Below T3 line suggests in UP TREND/PULLBACK

1hr TF Pink Candle+RSI+line == not possible for Pink Candle the 1hr RSI would be Below the 50 level so it would be 1hr TF Pink Candle-RSI == confirm PULLBACK

WAIT till 1hr Candle turns Blue then trade with the main trend UP

Confirmation would be 4hr TF crossing Above T3.

Xard777

xard777:
Daily TF all Blue = RSI Above 50 level and Above T3 line suggests in an UP TREND

4hr TF Grey+RSI = RSI Above 50 level and Below T3 line suggests in UP TREND/PULLBACK

1hr TF Pink Candle+RSI+line == not possible for Pink Candle the 1hr RSI would be Below the 50 level so it would be 1hr TF Pink Candle-RSI == confirm PULLBACK

WAIT till 1hr Candle turns Blue then trade with the main trend UP

Confirmation would be 4hr TF crossing Above T3.

Xard777

thanks for the response XARD777

rjd877

Hi Xard, I do not understand some rules. Your last trade on gold /short/ what you post was not with rules what You write above? If we play with trend we should not play this? Yes or no.

Or this was fast scalp. I also play there short but not on your system.

xkubas:
Hi Xard, I do not understand some rules. Your last trade on gold /short/ what you post was not with rules what You write above? If we play with trend we should not play this? Yes or no. Or this was fast scalp. I also play there short but not on your system.

I intra Day trade off the Daily Open line, the best trades however are those with the main trend.

Xard777

Good day Xard777,

I've been looking at your system for some time and I got a question. Is it possible to use Williams % range combined with t3 instead of RSI t3? What do you think?

Best Regards,

Karl

Ok, I must look on it. Now I take Long. We will see All the best.

akrolytis:
Good day Xard777,

I've been looking at your system for some time and I got a question. Is it possible to use Williams % range combined with t3 instead of RSI t3? What do you think?

Best Regards,

Karl

To be honest with you, I would need to study it a bit more.

WPR% + T3 - Imgur

Xard777

Re wpr% + t3

Here is a crude version to try out and compare...

All the best

Xard777

Files:

xard777:
Re wpr% + t3

Here is a crude version to try out and compare...

All the best

Xard777

Thank You Xard! Could you also add settings for t3 and WPR? I would like to examine with different settings.

Regards,

Karl