Trading System by Xard777 - page 264

good morning sorry to see the daily trading time or the observed 4 hours

Pava:
" Since the system is being developed in real time. It is always changing and evolving" - meaning...this system doesn't work...so stop sweating all over it...

Thanks for the input, I will keep it in mind.

Xtrade - Imgur

Xard777

One last post

if any have tried the Bar idea from yesterday

it seems best to also add a 1hr bar - to the 4hr / Daily and Wkly bars, as it will back up Xards good entry signals, and filters some of the bad arrows, in minor pullbacks

also the BBand for some reason does n't seem to work quite as well on some MT4s as others on the Daily,

not 100% sure why, but have had slightly similar results with another bar showing differently on Fx in some uptrends between one or two different MT4s, likely down to slightly differing data and open / close times etc, but slightly confusing sometimes

experiment as much as possible and try other bars from the site as most bars differ very slightly, and some give much better results

for those that have nt designed this system, to gain confidence to use it well and win consistently you really tweak it until your comfortable, and turn into something of your own

and practice hard, only then does it become relatively easy

Good luck

WR1:
Hi ish

And unfortunately i also can't divulge anymore about the way i trade, particularly Gold, because of paranoia that stuff might stop working - you know how it is

Hi WR1, thanks for sharing your indicators.

But I really wanted more insight on how you can accurately determine overall trend and trend change?

I think your insight would be really beneficial to us all.

I understand how you may not want to share your ideas. But, look at what I, Xard and Tzuman does here.

We share our ideas. And in return we get insight from seasoned traders like yourself.

And this way it help take our ideas to the next level.

Its good to have others that may see your ideas from different views.

But, anyway. Im not asking you to share your inner most trading secrets.

Just want to pass around ideas on better determining overall trend.

ish

I know I have left tons of Pip$ on the table but it's not about being greedy, it's about being consistent.

Hit your targets and get the Pip$ off the table. No one ever went broke taking a profit.

Xard777screenshot enclosed Photo Album - Imgur

xard777:
I know I have left tons of Pip$ on the table but it's not about being greedy, it's about being consistent.

Hit your targets and get the Pip$ off the table. No one ever went broke taking a profit.

Xard777screenshot enclosed Photo Album - Imgur

sorry for my english, but I wanted to know how you knew this currency? follow them all or you have an alarm that warns you? thanks

mira719:
sorry for my english, but I wanted to know how you knew this currency? follow them all or you have an alarm that warns you? thanks

I simply looked at the Daily TF then the 4hr TF and traded the 1hr TF, it is how I trade every day the exact same way.

Xard777

xard777:
I simply looked at the Daily TF then the 4hr TF and traded the 1hr TF, it is how I trade every day the exact same way. Xard777

ok thanks I thought there was an alarm

Hello , guys ,

i am new here , and i would like if there someone here can explain to me how this system works ?

if there is any videos or some sort of explanation about how the system works..

Please help. thank you

xard777:
I simply looked at the Daily TF then the 4hr TF and traded the 1hr TF, it is how I trade every day the exact same way. Xard777

If Daily TF all 'blue', 4hr TF grey candle+rsi, and 1hr pink candle+rsi+line, then what will be the decission based on your opinion.

rjd877