Trading System by Xard777 - page 211

ismael360:
Sorry Keshav. Not the greatest of examples. Looks like this pair has come to a hault. The market is week and will close soon so Im going to take the pips off the table.

Hope to give a better example next time bro,

Ish

Hi Is,

Thanks correcting my view. You are right. I have to lot learn from seniors.

Thanks.

Ctgguy

"Noting like reading 200+ pages to only find out the the moron isn't sharing the system. Thanks for wasting my time and the thousands of others that thought that you were a stand up trader to only find out the truth." CTGGUY

You have been hammering ISH with comments and criticisms for the last week, clogging up this thread with non trading related personal attacks. I think we all understand your responses and your position and now it is time for you to leave and go elsewhere and find another target for your rants.

TZUMAN

lion of gail:
hello sir

i want to say everyone i have only one indicator which pics i send u.

now i make other system but i dont know where i exit so pls help me

i send pics

Interesting setup you have in the main chart.

¿..Can you post the indies, please..?.... I have some ideas to use them...

I suggest you listen to bloomberg video

I just go for bloomberg.com/tv === what is more , forex is not quartz

fxnewbie:
Interesting setup you have in the main chart. ¿..Can you post the indies, please..?.... I have some ideas to use them...

hello

bro those indicator are jurik and install to very hard u got it on jurik blog now o tell me what is ur idea

lion of gail:
hello bro those indicator are jurik and install to very hard u got it on jurik blog now o tell me what is ur idea

Wanting to experiment with Bollinger and pivots (or significant levels ). But nevermind.....

No Hard Feelings

CTGGUY:
I have a feeling that you have a lot in common with a 20 watt light bulb ish.

Your theory is if someone joins this forum and starts posting, this means they have no forex experience. What year did you fail special education at your school?

18 years experience and I trade a very complex trading system that not many can understand and I have a feeling you are one of those that would be unable to learn it.

Now, back to the common sense issue. Others agree with me on your lame postings and no one shares your comments about keeping it to yourself. Tell me who the idiot actually is ish.

If you can't figure out the riddle, have a 5 year old tell you what you have in common with a 20 watt light bulb.

You make me laugh with the name calling and your riddles. 20 watt light bulb, lol. That one was funny.

Hey bro. I never said that you weren't a good trader or what not. I wasn't trying to offend you or nothing.

I was just say that you being at level 1 ranking here at TSD means you haven't contributed to this Forum yet.

(that or you have been banned in the past and are back to cause mischief, lol) Just messing with ya.

So it didn't set with me right when you asked for this thread to be deleted.

But hey, no hard feelings. I'm sure we can help each other out and if there is anything that I can do for you or what ever feel free to ask.

The S.T.A.R. system is a very hard setup to trade. I prefer to keep it simple myself. But hey would like to hear more on how you use it. I'm sure many would want to learn as well, am I right?

Why don't you start a thread. Post your setup and show us how its done?

Anyone agree on this suggestion?

But back to the discussion at hand. I am sorry to have showed pictures of a trading system that I can not share because of all certainty of getting banned because it contains elite section code, and commericial indicator code, and code from a talented friend who requested his code not to be posted publicly.

I won't show any more setups like that here.

Also I think your idea of starting a journal thread might be the ticket. I will talk with Xard and see about doing that in the coming months.

That being said. Enough bickering. Lets get back to the game everyone. Lets get back to making some money. Lets get back to trading.

Ish

possible decent long on Gold (imo) as its in consolidation and heading sideways towards the buy area and support

buy 1680 approx - likely in a day or so - maybe for a Friday breakout again

target 1720+

personally i use a stop of 150pips as it saves getting whipsawed out while waiting for the real breakout

but 90-125 is usually ok

not meant as any serious advice - just a trade i'm waiting for, and maybe of use to someone

unless anyone has any other ideas,

WR1:
possible decent long on Gold (imo) as its in consolidation and heading sideways towards the buy area and support

buy 1680 approx - likely in a day or so - maybe for a Friday breakout again

target 1720+

personally i use a stop of 150pips as it saves getting whipsawed out while waiting for the real breakout

but 90-125 is usually ok

not meant as any serious advice - just a trade i'm waiting for, and maybe of use to someone

unless anyone has any other ideas,

I agree WR1. Its just so strong on a uptrend on the daily and the 4hr that more than likely we will get another breakout upwards.

Im just going to sit tight and place a breakout box on it and wait for the breakout upwards.

Ish

help for rules

hello every body

i want review on this indicator pls help me

Files:
daynamic.gif  36 kb