Trading System by Xard777 - page 207

WR1:
(imo) Golds in just another Daily / 4hr downtrend, it will soon restart its upmove.. likely on Friday if / when QE is announced

or not long after, once they shakeout a few QE gamblers

Soros and the boys have already sold some or most? of there equities to buy gold, so would nt of thought the falls are anymore than the usual pullback

some say.. re-buy gold after the likely retrace to the Daily 200EMA (or thereabouts)

we shall see also

it never really goes down for long, so just waiting for the next buy signal

GL

Nice, a man who knows his gold trading.

Thx for the advice.

Ish

ismael360:
Nice, a man who knows his gold trading.

Thx for the advice.

Ish

Hi, Ish

From my view i am not champ in analysis. I do what chart says. GOLD H4 image.It says gold consolidate at near 4/8 or 3/8

murray math level.Gold remains downward till RSI clears bottom. Guide me iam right or wrong?

Thanks.

Files:
h4_gold.png  80 kb

keshav:
Hi, Ish

From my view i am not champ in analysis. I do what chart says. GOLD H4 image.It says gold consolidate at near 4/8 or 3/8

murray math level.Gold remains downward till RSI clears bottom. Guide me iam right or wrong?

Thanks.

Yeah the 4hr xchart might be right. And It might be happening sooner than expected.

Ish

Files:

When trading the 4hr Xchart I would always make sure the white signal line makes it clear across the trend slope bb's and insure the slope bb's change color.

This is the area where it's harder to be sure which way the market could trend.

I Like to use other indicators like the rsi, tdi, or qqe to ensure I got a good confirmation that the trend has changed.

Ive been trying to trade the 1hr and smaller time frames more and more often now. Mainly becuase I get bored with the 4hr.

But the 4hr is still my bread and butter.

Ish

ismael360:
When trading the 4hr Xchart I would always make sure the white signal line makes it clear across the trend slope bb's and insure the slope bb's change color.

This is the area where it's harder to be sure which way the market could trend.

I Like to use other indicators like the rsi, tdi, or qqe to ensure I got a good confirmation that the trend has changed.

Ive been trying to trade the 1hr and smaller time frames more and more often now. Mainly becuase I get bored with the 4hr.

But the 4hr is still my bread and butter.

Ish

Hi Ish

Thanks. I uses H4 chart to check the Trend, if TDI bellow signal line then i waits for sell in H1 chart.and trade from Price Channel H1 .

Thanks.

ismael360:
Yeah the 4hr xchart might be right. And It might be happening sooner than expected. Ish

Hi ,Ish

About last xauusd order ,how to close and get pips ,because in next few hrs, the price down ?

thanks

youku110:
Hi ,Ish

About last xauusd order ,how to close and get pips ,because in next few hrs, the price down ?

thanks

Yoku I close on the change of candle color. Xard candles change color and Im out. or if trend line change color Im out.

That trade didn't make me no money. Luckily it was only one trade. It went against me really quick. Got out but lost a few, not much.

But that's what happens when trying new things.

Ish

keshav:
Hi Ish

Thanks. I uses H4 chart to check the Trend, if TDI bellow signal line then i waits for sell in H1 chart.and trade from Price Channel H1 .

Thanks.

Keshav, I do the exact same thing. I check the 4hr for the TDI signal which is actually the rsi signal line. If its below 50 Its a down trend trade if its above 50 its a up trend move, simple yes?

But got to make sure that the 4hr is in a down trend entry position. Look at this 4hr hour chart. You can see that it is about to break the 50 down, the tdi yes?

also Look at the main chart. Signal line is breaking the slope trend bb's. And price could be breaking the white trend line.

You should wait for all this to happen on 4hr before considering taking a sell trade on the 1hr or 4hr.

As you can tell I jumped the gun and got in early, but I have been doing this move for a long time so I seen it a million times.

You get better with practice, yeah?

Ish

Files:
xchart26.gif  55 kb
xchart27.gif  47 kb

Why do we even start threads like this one. Traders are repeatedly requesting the system and are being totally ignored by the two main posters of this thread..but they continue to show their trade pictures and tell how well they are doing.

I've been trading for a very long time and I read this thread from beginning to end and totally fail to see why it even exists if the two top posters are being snobish and brushing people off as if their posts are invisible. Let's be more responsible and help others out instead of blowing people off as you are doing. If you don't want to share your system, then do the members of this thread a favor and stop posting and wasting their time.

I want to apologize to others for my obvious findings but I can't stand it when the two top posters of this thread has ignore others as they have and want to play the hit and miss game when they post.

Yeah guys, stop teasing us

That's not fair.