Trading System by Xard777 - page 201

!$MT4CHANNEL indicator repaint?

__mt4_channel.mq4__mt4_channel.ex4

please seniors , i am realy want to know..

is !$MT4CHANNEL indicator repaint if i use it in 5 min or 1 min timeframe?

i am having lots of hope with this indicator... please reply me.

Files:

xard777:
Hi there nano_fx0, I still use the scope indy with much success but unfortunately I can no longer share it on this forum.

http://i.imgur.com/nSQB1.png

All the best

Xard777

Xard prompt that it for the indicator?

http://s006.radikal.ru/i215/1208/b0/4e7bb054d8c2.jpg

debashis:
__mt4_channel.mq4__mt4_channel.ex4

please seniors , i am realy want to know..

is !$MT4CHANNEL indicator repaint if i use it in 5 min or 1 min timeframe?

i am having lots of hope with this indicator... please reply me.

Debashis. The channel will recaculate if price breaks beyond above or below it.

Ish

kapkon:
Xard prompt that it for the indicator? http://s006.radikal.ru/i215/1208/b0/4e7bb054d8c2.jpg

Kapkon, That is a personalized indi made up of code that the creator does not wish to share.

And that should be respected.

Regards, Ish

jayjonbeach:
Hello Xard. First, thank you for your many contributions, I have seen many of your systems and like a good few.

I only came to find them a few days ago, and there is one that stands out for me, especially since it is very similar to one I created myself (and I added or subtracted a couple things so far just to suit preference).

I hope you could please tell me, in the system below where the template is simply named "Xard.tpl", do any of the Indy's repaint and if so, which ones? (Of course I mean "perfect themselves in the past" when I say repaint, and not re-calculate like all the ZZ/Cycle Indy's must by nature) I circled the ones that might be most likely culprits but please let me know if any do.

Thanks again

Jason

Since no one bothered to answer this, I had to figure out how to try and and deduce which was repainting myself, which after a bunch of time I did. I did not fully test these 4 things yet, but I seen the red blue bars slightly repaint, even a good ways back but only a little bit from what I could tell. The Gann Histo's did not repaint from what I could tell, other than the usual unavoidable MTF aspect. Pretty sure the cross-hairs did not, and did not check the Gann or other line. Hope that helps someone else not waste a bunch of time.

sometime, xard just drop by

repaint , the best way to test it is forward testing

say, you only watch the market from time to time,and manual entry

you have to have few of your favorite pair first, then DEMO money account

then try it with any of the signal for entry, usually, based on 1H or 30M chart

take a screen capture when you enter, wait for 5 to 7 hours, to see any change in the indicator that you rely on , to make your entry, -- however, you have to wait (occasionally) for a bar with about 35 to 40 pip sudden movement -- so it will take some times, this should be the most accurate test

but repaint, could only mean 1 hour later after your entry, last 2 to 4 hour chart totally look different from your snapshot

therefore, sometime, we spend too much time to WISH FOR a magic loophole or indicator, while we suppose to recognise the current market price and act accordingly <--- this could be even harder to accept and react

or simply, no magic loophole or we can't watch the chart 24 hours, it could be good if there is some precursor signal to tell us that entry will be imminent in next 2 hours --

I tried it on eur/cad last friday, fxcm gave me an impossible to enter BUY (that is limit order), as usual, since it was flatliner on friday for demo, so it is 50 /50 to go up and come down

--- I will also gave up a job interview offer on monday, the company wanna to know too much , too much test, too old technology etc; probably the woman in the personnel is an old frigid idiot

thank you

ismael360:
Debashis. The channel will recaculate if price breaks beyond above or below it. Ish

respected ismael360

i am sure as sir xard777 added channel in tpl, there must be a good reason to use it.

can you tell me how i can use the channel to read the chart?

jayjonbeach:
Since no one bothered to answer this, I had to figure out how to try and and deduce which was repainting myself, which after a bunch of time I did. I did not fully test these 4 things yet, but I seen the red blue bars slightly repaint, even a good ways back but only a little bit from what I could tell. The Gann Histo's did not repaint from what I could tell, other than the usual unavoidable MTF aspect. Pretty sure the cross-hairs did not, and did not check the Gann or other line. Hope that helps someone else not waste a bunch of time.

Actually, upon further inspection in realtime (vs the snapshot tool), the red blue bars are HORRIBLE repainters, perfecting themselves in the past.

The reason I never noticed this, is because they seem to do it a lot more once you change TF, then when you go back, tada magic.

ya lots of repainted indicator in tpl... i wonder how to trade with this system

and those which not repainted, are too late to give signals...

need indi

nano_fx0:
awesome picture I'd really wish you could share in another life oops sorry forum I mean Happy pipping.

m8! please add an indi !!!!

iput !xps frasma ssaa+frasma-ssa_alret,+#4x 2011 xard ssa-see nothing! thx avi