Trading System by Xard777 - page 125

How to use this system i cant find how to entry and exit.

john225:

Relax and let the Mother Nature take over...

you enter before the trend really start for good

"abnormal top bottom..

but nice curve." -- what is normal in forex, I think the market try to lure you in now and chew your savings in another month

john225:

Why not set up a chart and follow what happens for a couple thousand bars, in other words, study the price action and see what the indicators do.

At some time in your trading career you are going to have to do some work to learn price action, you are going to have to study and learn for yourself.

Hi xard777,

does anyone developed the arzzx2 indicator which will not repaint?

I think its a fantastic indicator to show dynamic support resistance . but the problem is it repaint many time and suddenly the arzzx2 disappears.

Thanks

Blaiserboy:
Why not set up a chart and follow what happens for a couple thousand bars, in other words, study the price action and see what the indicators do. At some time in your trading career you are going to have to do some work to learn price action, you are going to have to study and learn for yourself.

Ok. I have asked repeated times what are the trading rules to this system. This seems to be a constant question here BUT yet no one addresses it. I have read through the thread but it really does no good as the system and indis keep changing.

Its really funny that no one can get a straight reply about trading rules considering this is a mechanical system. Instead everyone on this thread keeps mum which tells me they can easily take but never give back.

Now, I dont expect xard777 to post the rules because he has done more than enough. What is expected is that one of you who trade this system actually posts what these dots mean as I have tried running them on simulator but they hog too much system resources and freeze my comp.

As for the suggestion that I do "hard work and learn price action..." LOL. I am a tape-reader. I can manually trade and I understand price action better than 99% of traders out there so its hilarious that you would post such drivel.

But you and other selfish posters use these types of replies lke "let nature run its course" LOL to keep others from learning and using this system because you think it would negate its apparent success which tells me you have nothing other than what you have been unselfishly given by Xard777.

You would think the secret to the universe was in answering what the rules were by the unwillingless to answer such basic questions.

In the end, I know where your skill level lies. You have not developed your own system and I highly doubt you can trade indi free like me.

Good luck and good riddance to you all.

wowzers:

What is expected is that one of you who trade this system actually posts what these dots mean as I have tried running them on simulator but they hog too much system resources and freeze my comp.

Hi wowzers,

I use HA type candles to show visual colour of trend, unfortunately these HA candles will not show the closing price of each candle so I added a simple dot to each candle to show where it closed. No hidden secret just a closing price.

Here is a system that I am trying out...

It uses Murreymath and iCOG on the main screen...Both these type of indicators can be traded using overbought/oversold strategy i.e. wait for price to hit outer area then as it turns back inwards again enter a trade with the middle section as your take profit target.

Here I also use the Traders Dynamic Index in the sub window to help show confirmation that price is turning back towards the middle area again.

And that is this system in a nutshell.

Hope this helps and I will post a chart along with the indicators and template for your perusal.

All the best

Xard777

or above the green dotted line - buy , get 30 to 40 pip each time, re-enter few hour rest in between

and sell if it is below

it does not use the pivot R/ S idea, but overshooting idea, so I enclose a similar standard deviation indicator to complement it - if you like to tune your template !!

over-bought and over-sold could be a nice concept

but ...

we could enter pre-maturely

just like the above dig, on WED , we could think that it reach OB area, but as a result , thu , then friday, it shoot(-ed) even higher, and I think the double white line will then go up; further

Xard777 Thanks

Thanks Xard for posting the system and taking the time out too explain how too use it. I really like the simplicity of your systems and how easy they are too trade with. Thanks again.