Trading System by Xard777 - page 12

20 pips, a breeze.....

in these current range bound markets, as i do not have time to be on the computer european secession, swing trades, or position ( 2-3 days ) is very difficult, I pass, and leave many, many pips on the table, but, escaping at breakeven, 20-30 pips per day with this method, during peak trading hrs, is a rather easy thing to do, but I like to go for the 30 min, and seek 300-600 pips in 1-2 weeks...either way, is is a solid system that has taken me 100's of indicators, and many 1000's upon 1000's of hrs.

macd, stochastics, rsi, in the forex?

Once again, if the brokers platform offers them, why would they be effective to trade forex, when designed for the stock markets?, please enlighten me?

MTF fractal

Experienced traders will appreciate the use of this tool, as it is set up, but it can fail...for instance if you see on the 15 min, price shoot, and then, you see weakness, for a pull back, and a 4hr ( 15 min time frame) or daily fractal appears just as price is doing a 78.6 pullback, how well do you feel the next leg, impulsive in nature is going to be>????

cable taget

using a form of pitch fork, with fibonacci, I can time project possible support on the cable for a potential long, in advance, will wait for signal conformtion, time and date...

cable time projection

here is a picture, to view....

Files:

=)))))))

I would NOT be looking to long the cable....

when, you go long, long, BIG!!!

long term resistance, helps to know for intrday trading, in and out, with strength....

make some pips, like the big boys!!!!

1.7578!!! long term resistance

some of the indicator does not appear and not so appealing to me

so I re-organised it

look like this now (name it after the author)

-- one day, we could decode those fuzzy candle bars

--- be careful about -- HAVE NOT READ all the indicators (we tend to be opportunistic), and greed for those smallest profit level (as we never have the quick fire-round fingers)

--- statisically, NOT too good to get the straight line to the CRITICAL point (like critical angle in OPTICAL reflection -- better to have some buffer zone above and below)

Files:
ziggy.tpl  4 kb
new_ziggy.jpg  210 kb

Range trading

ziggy123:
using a form of pitch fork, with fibonacci, I can time project possible support on the cable for a potential long, in advance, will wait for signal conformtion, time and date...

Ziggy123 and Xard777

Thank you for sharing your system. I like this part most. Using pitchfork and able to estimate the price range. Since it is the result of your thousands of hours watching the charts it has to be valuable.

I will use it and see how the results come. I am more interested in range trading. Is it good for range trading?

I use excellent system produced by Xard777 which I use for range trading with good results except that it hogs computer memory and it becomes heavy to use the chart.

PJ

range trading...

you want to trade in the direction of perrcieved 4hr strength, look for signals to appear intrday, at the top/bottom of the murrey range, I like to wait for momentum, and a confirmation of both snake force indicators, take for example on the 15 min I use a 1hr snake force also, and look for both of them to fire in the same direction. demo the signals, get a feel for it, I hope everything loads ok, according to the pictures.