Eurusd/gbpusd - page 91

firscall:
Guys,

I'm a 1.2 pips off my daily target so I'm going to going to call it a day. I can see myself being a 'dick over a tick' or 'getting my butt ripped over a pip'.

Big pipping and see you tomorrow.

good idea mate.

c u tom. gaz

Guys,

I'm 1.2 pips off my daily target so I'm going to going to call it a day. I can see myself being a 'dick over a tick' or 'getting my butt ripped over a pip'.

firscall:
Guys,

I'm a 1.2 pips off my daily target so I'm going to going to call it a day. I can see myself being a 'dick over a tick' or 'getting my butt ripped over a pip'.

never give up you have more 8-10-h

avi1:

are you all quit

avi1:
are you all quit

i'm still in mate!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
i'm still in mate!!

if you use thv 1-m 5-m ichimoku indi 2,3,5 add macolor ,your indi ,you will collect nice p. put my no on this chart and watch

avi1:
if you use thv 1-m 5-m ichimoku indi 2,3,5 add macolor ,your indi ,you will collect nice p. put my no on this chart and watch

my no. 04, thv 1-m 04 was buy

avi1:

looks like the bull patern on zup was right....again!!

can you post picture of you chart please mate.

avi1:
my no. 04, thv 1-m 04 was buy

17 my no.(key no.)buy 2

avi1:

Avi, I have to work at my ability to stop trading when I'm in profit. I could quite easily continue to trade then lose all my profit.

Gaz, now for the moment of truth regarding the level 4224. I think it will tank from here.

Anyway, I must go and try very very hard to forget about FX trading until tomorrow.