Eurusd/gbpusd - page 80

Gazmeistergeneral:
don't get me wrong tho, the other indis need to confirm also but this is another great little addition to the tool box!!

Trading with one idny is always a bad idea.

firscall:
Trading with one idny is always a bad idea.

agreed mate. do you think you will use this indy a lot?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
agreed mate. do you think you will use this indy a lot? Gaz

I'd like to but it seems to require alot of CPU. I have another look later.

Check out: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178322/page15

firscall:
I'd like to but it seems to require alot of CPU. I have another look later. Check out: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178322/page15

I recognise these indys, he nicked those from a fairly famous EA (Steinitz) - good trend indicators but you get cained following them in a range bound market....bit too laggy. how ou getting on? do you like them?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
I recognise these indys, he nicked those from a fairly famous EA (Steinitz) - good trend indicators but you get cained following them in a range bound market....bit too laggy. how ou getting on? do you like them? Gaz

I'm just testing them. They seem to work okay if you use other indies to confirm.

I have long EU confirmation across the board so trading HARD... I hope I don't regret it

Inside bar on the hourly.

Bull flag on the hourly?

firscall:
I'm just testing them. They seem to work okay if you use other indies to confirm.

I have long EU confirmation across the board so trading HARD... I hope I don't regret it

Inside bar on the hourly.

Bull flag on the hourly?

the gartly indy works v well on 5mintf and ok on 1min so long as you are just hitting quick scalps (on 1mins).

Gazmeistergeneral:
the gartly indy works v well on 5mintf and ok on 1min so long as you are just hitting quick scalps (on 1mins).

What do you think about the current PA?

firscall:
What do you think about the current PA?

well there is a bearish gartly right now forming on the EU 5min TF (yet to be confirmed by other indis....if you have any profit maybe put stop to BE? just a thought - although pattern isn't confirmed yet it is forming....

I still think we will push higher at some point. this is all just intra day shiat!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
reason bearish bat setup on 1min right at THV pivot resistence point plus madcd histo ticking down....

I missed this! Did it work?