Eurusd/gbpusd - page 61

IMARICH1:
Okay...I broke the rules..i stayed in this SHORT still because the 15 min envelope is intact and it appears to be more valid....just like that last rub up to 4126....so let's see what happens...Chf made another run up as well...

tut tut tut the young padwan learner is breaking the rules notch or shall I call you Obe-Won.... lol

kidding, hope it works out for you mate. you really seem to be learning fast!!

good work.

IMARICH1:
Okay...I broke the rules..i stayed in this SHORT still because the 15 min envelope is intact and it appears to be more valid....just like that last rub up to 4126....so let's see what happens...Chf made another run up as well...

Hmmm...interesting. You make a very valid point! I'm not trading the system again until tomorrow. If price does go up then there is some decent supply at 4129.

firscall:
Hmmm...interesting. You make a very valid point! I'm not trading the system again until tomorrow.

we're like 9 pips or so from channel bottom....bounce or break....as below volty already and macd histo red, we could get a break I think....I will sell on a break below no problem....

Gaz

LOL....well at least I am not getting hit in the head with the back of the litesaber!

I just looked at ATLAST's post and he said market is getting weak and 4039 is in the cards for strong support...hope it does get there....

Gazmeistergeneral:
tut tut tut the young padwan learner is breaking the rules notch or shall I call you Obe-Won.... lol

kidding, hope it works out for you mate. you really seem to be learning fast!!

good work.

LOL...IMARCHI is an expert on system trading. Seriously, there isn't much he doesn't know.

Gaz, if you don't mind please post your chart so I know what you're looking at. Cheers.

firscall:
LOL...IMARCHI is an expert on system trading. Seriously, there isn't much he doesn't know. Gaz, if you don't mind please post your chart so I know what you're looking at. Cheers.

sorry Rich....your skills are complete (in a Vadar voice) lol!!

do you just wanna see my current TL / SR or the way my indicators are setup?

cheers m8

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
sorry Rich....your skills are complete (in a Vadar voice) lol!!

do you just wanna see my current TL / SR or the way my indicators are setup?

cheers m8

Gaz

Both if you don't mind. I'm sat here looking at the THV system and wondering if there is any point in reinventing the wheel. I've thrown all my indies onto it and I have to say that it looks pretty good in terms of potential profitable trades.

firscall:
Both if you don't mind. I'm sat here looking at the THV system and wondering if there is any point in reinventing the wheel. I've thrown all my indies onto it and I have to say that it looks pretty good in terms of potential profitable trades.

Hi mate,

all I did was load the THV v3 template then add volty, your Macd Histo Indi and the vortex (sounds like funfair ride lol)....you know your stuff so won't bother pointing out how your indis complement the thv.

will still post if you want.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
Hi mate,

all I did was load the THV v3 template then add volty, your Macd Histo Indi and the vortex (sounds like funfair ride lol)....you know your stuff so won't bother pointing out how your indis complement the thv.

will still post if you want.

Gaz

Nah...when you refer to the MACD is that the FXFARIQ?

Also Gaz...do you have it on a 5min chart. Which longer term tools are you using? (I know you were trying to tell me the other day...mybad!)

firscall:
Nah...when you refer to the MACD is that the FXFARIQ? Also Gaz...do you have it on a 5min chart. Which longer term tools are you using? (I know you were trying to tell me the other day...mybad!)

yeah FXFARIQ thats right, great little indi.

I use on 5min only, but with zoom out to 1hr to draw lines, then go back into 5min again.

I keep another 1hr open as a standard barchart with 100 + 200 ema on and also ADX plus that trixema thingy....this helps my direction choice....