Eurusd/gbpusd - page 327

avi1:
week no. 4331 buy till 4369 tp38p (tp40p+-4p)

Well my subscribers are up by around 70 pips so I'm happy!

Avi,

How come you don't mention when you're stopped out? Like the short trade at 4290 this morning?

avi1:
week no. 4331 buy till 4369 tp38p (tp40p+-4p)

Avi,

I have this wonderful Oracle database (loads of historical data) system running on a server with several processor with an AI (written in Java) engine that calculates the turning points in the day; developed using the years of my trading experience. ( )

It is called the XB Forex System located at: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

Disclaimer: I obviously didn't develop the XB Forex system but it is worth checking out.

firscall:

It is called the XB Forex System located at: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

Hey Firscall,

Can you take the time and explain how you use this XB system?

I have been looking for some sort of manual on net and playing arround with it since yesterday... still no clue how to use it...

Would really apreciate that.

mkos:
Hey Firscall,

Can you take the time and explain how you use this XB system?

I have been looking for some sort of manual on net and playing arround with it since yesterday... still no clue how to use it...

Would really apreciate that.

Hi Mkos,

The most important thing is that you watch it for a week or so and read all the posts in the thread where you download it.

On the EU you can see the 2 levels 4327 - 4364 well they correspond very closely to the levels that Avi has been posting.

At least spend a few days just watching the chart then come back with questions.

firscall:
Well my subscribers are up by around 70 pips so I'm happy!

Avi,

How come you don't mention when you're stopped out? Like the short trade at 4290 this morning?

m8

when you boom im happy for you wish you more green pips and you cn do it! i buy 4331 week no. out 4369 tp(40p+-4p)

avi1:
m8 when you boom im happy for you wish you more green pips and you cn do it! i buy 4331 week no. out 4369 tp(40p+-4p)

I was long from 4295 and still have the position open. I'm also happy for you but I don't want to give the folks watching the impression that every trade is a winner when it isn't. That would be a tad irresponsible.

firscall:
Hi Mkos,

The most important thing is that you watch it for a week or so and read all the posts in the thread where you download it.

On the EU you can see the 2 levels 4327 - 4364 well they correspond very closely to the levels that Avi has been posting.

At least spend a few days just watching the chart then come back with questions.

dear m8

look ar post 3248 my week no. for eu was 4331 4271.please help with xb i dont get it. thx

firscall:
I'm not sure. What do you think?

but your entry was nice call !! its day trading! i told you im waitting for 4331 week no. which i use all week , up or down

avi1:
but your entry was nice call !! its day trading! i told you im waitting for 4331 week no. which i use all week , up or down

Okay. Good trading.

firscall:
Hi Mkos,

hm... i have

@ 4364 = open price line

@ 4325 = reversal (buy) line

... i`ll go through the posts where i have downloaded xb... thanks anyway.