Eurusd/gbpusd - page 30

firscall:
Market Profile - 1hr chart analysis:

The key turning point is still 3974 with 4073 being the probable high of this recent up move. The uptrend has not been supported by raising volume which suggests that the move isn't being backed by big money.

The market has already formed a double top at the 4073. 4073 area is above value at this point. A retrace to 3973 is expected.

The monthly PH is 4172, PL 3502.

4172 has already being taken out and the price is likely to head in the direction of the PL. At this point the monthly candle stick is a near perfect Doji depicting clear indecision, however the Doji close is very near to the close of the June candlestick at 4032 and really doesn't seem to have the momentum to assault higher levels. Thus at this time if the price breaches the 4032 level and stays below it the price could well continue to head down.

Levels to watch:

I expect the price to head down.

good morning. i enter 3080 out 3037 left on the table alot of pips, any idea?

egkid:
Hmm ok brothers i keep this to my self but if You interested to see my daily EW and my view i will post. Notch you didn't answer me about my preivous post 1.46 or 1.36?

Okay EG. Post your EW and view.

Thanks

P.S. I'll be back 30 minutes before the US open. I need to get away from the computer otherwise I may interfer with my counter-trend short.

firscall:
Market Profile - 1hr chart analysis:

The key turning point is still 3974 with 4073 being the probable high of this recent up move. The uptrend has not been supported by raising volume which suggests that the move isn't being backed by big money.

The market has already formed a double top at the 4073. 4073 area is above value at this point. A retrace to 3973 is expected.

The monthly PH is 4172, PL 3502.

4172 has already being taken out and the price is likely to head in the direction of the PL. At this point the monthly candle stick is a near perfect Doji depicting clear indecision, however the Doji close is very near to the close of the June candlestick at 4032 and really doesn't seem to have the momentum to assault higher levels. Thus at this time if the price breaches the 4032 level and stays below it the price could well continue to head down.

Levels to watch:

I expect the price to head down and favour 1.36 before 1.46.

Nice MP - that is the kind of stuff that is going to make our thread stand out.

cheers mate.

avi1:
good morning. i enter 3080 out 3037 left on the table alot of pips, any idea?

I think I have said all I can about how I think the PA will play out today. I expect the price to tank at a speed which is going to leave a lot of traders wondering to who to sell their longs. I'm short, a small position with a large SL. However, I could be wrong and the price could continue upwards.

Gazmeistergeneral:
Nice MP - that is the kind of stuff that is going to make our thread stand out. cheers mate.

No problem. Just remind me if you don't see me posting it.

See y'all at 14:00 uk time. 30 mins before US open.

Key level 1.3747

firscall:
Okay EG. Post your EW and view. Thanks

1-The key level 1.3747 breaking it then i'm wrong

2-this my view in LightPink ew5 started and system view in Red ew3 started((We are in up trend)) expecting 1.46xx maybe more

This is my view maybe i'm wrong but it is what i see

Files:
d1.gif  26 kb

firscall:
I think I have said all I can about how I think the PA will play out today. I expect the price to tank at a speed which is going to leave a lot of traders wondering to who to sell their longs. I'm short, a small position with a large SL. However, I could be wrong and the price could continue upwards.

i try to use gator no. for tp

egkid:
1-The key level 1.3747 breaking it then i'm wrong

2-this my view in LightPink ew5 started and system view in Red ew3 started((We are in up trend)) expecting 1.46xx maybe more

This is my view maybe i'm wrong but it is what i see

I was waiting for this. Thanks. You could well be right. But we'll know soon enough! We can still profit without being correct even 60% of the time.

firscall:
I was waiting for this. Thanks. You could well be right. But we'll know soon enough! We can still profit without being correct even 60% of the time.

to be fair tho guys, we are all scalpers/boarder line scalpers here so i'm not going to get too hung up on the higher tf's except just to check that i'm not running into a major resistence....

for me, 1hr is just fine for thinking about which way I want to trade intra day.

avi1:
i try to use gator no. for tp

If it works for you then do it.

Shorter term levels to watch:

@ 4158

@ 4128

@ 4099

@ 4068

@ 4038

@ 4008

@ 3979

@ 3949