Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2113

Probably tomorrow we shall see massive profit taking

whisperer:
Probably tomorrow we shall see massive profit taking

Probably, 1.08 level is critical support now, break below it would open the door of 1.0700 zone.

If one thing became certain after the fundamentals last night that is EUR/USD will likely continue falling. It's currently testing the support at 1.0845, but I think it will continue moving to the downside at least until it reaches the next level of support at 1.0785.

I think that it will fall to 1.05 again

victoriajensen:
If one thing became certain after the fundamentals last night that is EUR/USD will likely continue falling. It's currently testing the support at 1.0845, but I think it will continue moving to the downside at least until it reaches the next level of support at 1.0785.

The pair has already tested 1.0800 level, break below it would turn to next support zone 1.0785/80.

The 1.0800 level has proven to be a temporary support for the EURUSD, but it may break it to the downside.

fxstrategist:
The 1.0800 level has proven to be a temporary support for the EURUSD, but it may break it to the downside.

So far it is holding - waiting for profit taking to start to see what happens

eurofreek:
So far it is holding - waiting for profit taking to start to see what happens

It took a couple of minutes for London session to clean up the Asian session. Back to 0

whisperer:
It took a couple of minutes for London session to clean up the Asian session. Back to 0

Bears hitting any attempt to lift Euro. Soon we shall see a big break down

eurofreek:
Bears hitting any attempt to lift Euro. Soon we shall see a big break down

I have a feeling that the holiday lull has already started. But we shall see