Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2104

The fundamentals today pushed EUR/USD up and it reached the resistance at 1.0890. It's possible the pair might reach 1.1000 again depending on the results of the NFP tomorrow.

Not as much NFP as the dovish Yellen (and she was not hawkish at all at the testimony)

EURUSD us nit stopping. It is 450 pips from daily low, An account killer day

whisperer:
EURUSD us nit stopping. It is 450 pips from daily low, An account killer day

If it continues like this, we shall see 1.10 tomorrow again

2nd time I notice, this year, a 400+ move in EurUsd in 1 day ... don't remember so many pips in 1 day in previous years ... 2 days yes but now I suppose we can expect 400 pip moves more often. Last time I don't remember much of a reason for the move other than low liquidity/volume so maybe a method to derive profit from a stale market. This time your guess is a good as mine.

After more than 400 pips movement against Dollar, I'm not sure at this point NFP tomorrow would change the tone. A very strong NFP report will be needed for Dollar to recover the loss.

csc2009:
After more than 400 pips movement against Dollar, I'm not sure at this point NFP tomorrow would change the tone. A very strong NFP report will be needed for Dollar to recover the loss.

I would not expect a very string NFP. Last NFP was more than strong

The natural would be a decline

Files:
nfp.png  19 kb

This tears support held again. I would not dismiss anothe attempt of breaking the 1.05 level, but not as fast as some expected (including me). Right now, the trend is undetermined (not even ranging)

Files:
eurusd_10.png  115 kb

eurofreek:
If it continues like this, we shall see 1.10 tomorrow again

There will be some pause. But the market makers stepped out yesterday : it all depends now what they (market makers) will decide

Now lets see what will NFP do