Eurusd/gbpusd - page 20

Firscall,

I invited Atlast to the thread. Also, I am down today too! Not a good day yet......

Gazmeistergeneral:
where to get in tho? head telling me stay out. b@lls telling me SHORT!!

Follow your head.

firscall:
Follow your head.

you know it!!

IMARICH1:
Firscall, I invited Atlast to the thread. Also, I am down today too! Not a good day yet......

Hi Buddy, it would be good to see AtLast over here but doubt he will make the move. All I can write is that systems don't work everyday but - having written that - the day isn't over yet!

firscall:
Hi Buddy, it would be good to see AtLast over here but doubt he will make the move. All I can write is that systems don't work everyday but - having written that - the day isn't over yet!

I think we are on the verge of a big move soon (maybe not today but who knows) as 200+100 ema are getting tight together now....breakout coming?

Gazmeistergeneral:
I think we are on the verge of a big move soon (maybe not today but who knows) as 200+100 ema are getting tight together now....breakout coming?

Yep...market is in balance at the moment so a BO has to occur just don't know if it will trend afterwards!

Stop moved to BE on GU.

Ignore the above. I closed the position for +25 pips. I need to take some positive pips from the market.

Close EU for +2 pips! whoopee!!! If I'm fortunate enough to see the price go back to 3978 then I'll short again.

I have taken a big long at 3951. 10 pip sl...PT 20.

firscall:
Stop moved to BE on GU.

Ignore the above. I closed the position for +25 pips. I need to take some positive pips from the market.

Close EU for +2 pips! whoopee!!! If I'm fortunate enough to see the price go back to 3978 then I'll short again.

I have taken a big long at 3951. 10 pip sl...PT 20.

the market has spoken!!!! waiting for pull back as don't like selling into a move this big....

Gazmeistergeneral:
the market has spoken!!!! waiting for pull back as don't like selling into a move this big....

Hmmm....I thought 3951 would hold for a short time.

firscall:
Hmmm....I thought 3951 would hold for a short time.

still should see a reasonable pull back tho