Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1972

So tight a range - when will it blow up?

Asian session of total 19 pips - did not see that for quite some time

Today they are going to be "teleconferencing" a bit later. Wait till the reaction to that happens

nbtrading:
Today they are going to be "teleconferencing" a bit later. Wait till the reaction to that happens

They postponed it for 6 hours

Buying time so that Juncker can do his "job" - bribe someone

eurofreek:
They postponed it for 6 hours Buying time so that Juncker can do his "job" - bribe someone

Greece is bending

And now they are all going to live happily ever after

nbtrading:
Greece is bending And now they are all going to live happily ever after

It was never about Greece and its debt - it is why is going to rule and how the EU. The things done now are in line what Goldman Sacs ordered Draghi to do. And that answers who is the ruler of Europe

Let see what will the "Eurogroup" do that was not already told by Germans

We are still in a ranging period with a mild bearish pressure - Greek crisis is nullified with numerous interventions (it is confirmed that ECB is intervening too, with SNB already doing it the whole week and probably FED doing the same thing, we are not going to see market moves that are not controlled)

Files:
eurusd_13.gif  62 kb

EUR/USD fell today as i expected due to the strong dollar and the 1.1050 support level has attacked by the end of the day. 1.1030 the next level as i see .

The start is promising :yesdyrtday if was less than 20 piops range in the Asian session. Today it might be even tighet

Abdul2012:
EUR/USD fell today as i expected due to the strong dollar and the 1.1050 support level has attacked by the end of the day. 1.1030 the next level as i see .

Possible, with Greece crisis and strong dollar ahead of NFP, the pair continues trading south.