Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1921

That is still within expected, Unless it foes down to levels 1.1100 to 1.1050 in the next couple of days it might be a bullish pause

searchingFX:
That is still within expected, Unless it foes down to levels 1.1100 to 1.1050 in the next couple of days it might be a bullish pause

This NFP was almost no reaction at all

Don't think much have changed

Abdul2012:
EUR/USD did not react to the US data today and fell close to the opening level of this week effected by the weak Euro. Most likely that we will see more falling in the close future to the 1.1190 support level.

It is already at that level

eurofreek:
It is already at that level

It is, but the volatility is at very high levels. We can expect the usual for the last month, 100 pips up or down each and every day. Volume is critical (low) and the manipulation is high (stop loss hunting too). Not even market makers know what to do now - use stop losses at all costs

searchingFX:
It is, but the volatility is at very high levels. We can expect the usual for the last month, 100 pips up or down each and every day. Volume is critical (low) and the manipulation is high (stop loss hunting too). Not even market makers know what to do now - use stop losses at all costs

A bit old data for volume, but it has been smaller since then (even lover) :

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/f20f4284-77a3-11e3-afc5-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3ZdG9S3ap

Files:
volume.gif  6 kb

Volumes seems to be the most guarded "secret" of forex participants : all are telling their story (as all sellers do). The most accurate I found is that forex volume fell in April alone 12% compared to previous period (quarter, not a yearly basis). 12% fall is a disaster

And that is what we are seeing : low volume, high manipulation - everything but we were hoping to see

searchingFX:
Volumes seems to be the most guarded "secret" of forex participants : all are telling their story (as all sellers do). The most accurate I found is that forex volume fell in April alone 12% compared to previous period (quarter, not a yearly basis). 12% fall is a disaster And that is what we are seeing : low volume, high manipulation - everything but we were hoping to see

I found that it is from 14% to 15.5&% decline on a MoM basis - depends on the source. In any case, we all can see it and feel it

nbtrading:
I found that it is from 14% to 15.5&% decline on a MoM basis - depends on the source. In any case, we all can see it and feel it

That is the effect of CBs on trading : they do not want us to trade. Only the rich will be allowed to trade

nbtrading:

Even worse than I thought

eurofreek:
Even worse than I thought

That is just the start