Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1654

eurofreek:
Now CAD news are adding to EURUSD "volatility" (10 pips range is a "super volatility" in these times )

"when there is no cat ..."

But it still is glued to 1.3390 - volatility or no, no change in average value

Clear bearish trend continues. Seems that the resistance was never in a real danger for now. Something bigger than a fear from yet another war will have to change the trend. Goldman Sachs prediction looks more and possible each and every day

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  71 kb

searchingFX:
Clear bearish trend continues. Seems that the resistance was never in a real danger for now. Something bigger than a fear from yet another war will have to change the trend. Goldman Sachs prediction looks more and possible each and every day

trouble is with the Golmans Sachs is you can never trust the buggers, and is abit of a coin toss whether they are bluffing or not

1.20 seems abit extreme though especially as this time there is nt too much wrong with Europe

and no Greece to justify it,

not that it ever stopped Soros and the gang shorting the heck out of currency

so much for the summer doldrums, is anyone here going to hold to 1.20

to be honest i've took the Euro off the trading list, as there are better and less painful trades elsewhere

Good luck

I have a feeling that we are going to need luck

$ usually gets stronger in the times of wars and the trend is showing no signs of entering ranging period. Do they know something we don't?

nbtrading:
I have a feeling that we are going to need luck $ usually gets stronger in the times of wars and the trend is showing no signs of entering ranging period. Do they know something we don't?

Probably there are something they know we don't. EURUSD seems bearish but I have no idea how long would this trend continue?

Back to good old 10 pips Asian sessions

See you guys on London open

The GBPUSD tried to correct to the 1.6800 level, but it did not make it all the way up there. If the greenback keeps strengthening, then we may see more losses on the pair.

Bearish trend continues. Next psychological stop 1.3350

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  71 kb

This one is not going to go up any time soon. If someone has long positions opened, better to think of cutting losses

searchingFX:
Bearish trend continues. Next psychological stop 1.3350

It already broke it

This is a rock falling down now