Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1591

Janet is better than Ben when it comes to tell - nothing

This is the "UP" I was talking about

It was hitting 1.35ish so many times that it had yo go to a bigger correction. Now let see if 1.36 will hold All is set up for am attempt to break it

searchingFX:
This is the "UP" I was talking about It was hitting 1.35ish so many times that it had yo go to a bigger correction. Now let see if 1.36 will hold All is set up for am attempt to break it

All that because FED cut the forecast. Forecast. We have seen how accurate their forecasts are

eurofreek:
What a nice whipsaw And sooooo god not being a part of it

Some traders only trade when there are news, I still don't know how to do that.

Litle movement I gess

This was it. 1.36 did not hold. If it stays like this the bearish trend might soon come to an end

searchingFX:
This was it. 1.36 did not hold. If it stays like this the bearish trend might soon come to an end

It is still holding, but I think that it is holding only because of the low volume. With US unemployment claims we might see the end of level 1.36. Right now it is where it was before the break of 1.36 down

eurofreek:
It is still holding, but I think that it is holding only because of the low volume. With US unemployment claims we might see the end of level 1.36. Right now it is where it was before the break of 1.36 down

Level 1.36 is gone. Draghi, your measures have failed again

Yep. back where it was before the last ECB intervention. It is clear that FED will not allow weaker Euro

The currency war continues. Draghi was accusing China. Maybe now he stops, since China is not responsible for this