Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1576

The GBPUSD has broken above the 1.6800 level. Let's see if we get confirmation of that breakout and a pullback for a possible long entry.

peeterwoolf:
Next Draghi stunt? What else is he going to do?

Promise to make us all rich

nbtrading:
Promise to make us all rich

He is simply unable to tell something clearly. Whenever he talks all can be understood this and that way. He is a classical politician not an economist or banker for goods sake : he always tell that he thinks people will like, not what should be done

Anybody trading the NFP day after that ECB whipsaw :):)

The ADP data were much worse than expected. Market expectations were for a 210,000 reading, but it was only 179,000.

So the expectations for the NFP today are 218,000 and I think they will be 187,000 worse than expected.

EURUSD, GOLD should rise and the Indexes should fall!!

Could this be a sign of a potential correction in the markets?

honeill:
The ADP data were much worse than expected. Market expectations were for a 210,000 reading, but it was only 179,000.

So the expectations for the NFP today are 218,000 and I think they will be 187,000 worse than expected.

EURUSD, GOLD should rise and the Indexes should fall!!

Could this be a sign of a potential correction in the markets?

After yesterdays whipsaw nothing is sure

Interpreting that what was told there as a positive sign is out of logic - but then, market does not have a logic

That's so true, market doesn't have a logic, but we always try to make sense out of it so we can understand.

NFP excitement starting already

eurofreek:
Anybody trading the NFP day after that ECB whipsaw :):)

NFP disappointing figure, I'm out, gonna have my weekend early.

peeterwoolf:
NFP disappointing figure, I'm out, gonna have my weekend early.

It was exactly as predicted - and now that is bad

Market