Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1516

Seems that now 1.38 is a strong resistance.

It is holding and it is consistent with daily charts trends. Shorter time trend is bullish - interesting times when two trends are in collision - and a time to trade carefully untill one of the trends is confirmed

Still 1.38 is is a very strong resistance. If I did not think that ECB does not do anything useful it would seem like an intervention, but I guess that it is just a psychological level to be broken (or not) Tomorrow will be an important day (FOMC minutes) and that shoul'd clarify a lot of things

One more 10 pip range Asian session ahead of us. Time to rest

eurofreek:
One more 10 pip range Asian session ahead of us. Time to rest

Bah. I was wrong. It is not 10 pips but BIG 12 pips Asian session range Some volatility

eurofreek:
Bah. I was wrong. It is not 10 pips but BIG 12 pips Asian session range Some volatility

Nothing serious will happen before FOMC minutes, so we might as well relax till then

So far the EU still looks bullish to me. The weekly price bars seem to have found support on the EMA 20 and already resuming the up trend

Price Action Trading:
So far the EU still looks bullish to me. The weekly price bars seem to have found support on the EMA 20 and already resuming the up trend

A question : why are you using sma 20 (usually they use sma 200 for long time trends)?

Soon the FOMC minutes - front runners retreating

The liars : Fed dropped jobless target in secret meeting - MarketWatch

After all, Yellen is no different than Ben : she might be small but her lies are BIG

eurofreek:
The liars : Fed dropped jobless target in secret meeting - MarketWatch After all, Yellen is no different than Ben : she might be small but her lies are BIG

That is not unexpected. That have a long tradition of misleading - why should they stop now.