Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1498

nbtrading:
One day some ECB man tells that rate cuts can happen then next day 5 other tell a big NOOOOO. My instinct is telling that they are going to cut rates

That is the official ECB policy : bark, so that people think you are sharp (dog)

Flaw of money out of Russia now must be horrific. Obviously they are expecting a conflict with the USA and running into Euro.

Yes, the money flow out of Russia is going to push Euro up. They are not going to converts Ruble to USD if they think that the conflict is with the USA. This time Euro is considered as a safe bet

searchingFX:
Yes, the money flow out of Russia is going to push Euro up. They are not going to converts Ruble to USD if they think that the conflict is with the USA. This time Euro is considered as a safe bet

Official explanations is that EU economy is recovering :)

avi1:
week no. 3861 was signal sell----3849 tp 12p, later week no. 3852, 3861, 3895, was signal buy------ ()()

()

stop out 3965 tp1 113p, tp2 104p, tp3 70p

The GBPUSD pair finally managed to climb higher. I was expecting the pair to climb above the 1.6660 level, but the bulls were seen aggressive, as they took the pair above the 1.6700 level. Now, there can be some pullback from the current levels, and then we can witness one more ride up in the pair. I think in the coming days we can see a re-test of the 1.6800 level. Remember, this is just my point of view, and I may be wrong here.

The GBPUSD pair finally managed to climb higher. I was expecting the pair to climb above the 1.6660 level, but the bulls were seen aggressive, as they took the pair above the 1.6700 level. Now, there can be some pullback from the current levels, and then we can witness one more ride up in the pair. I think in the coming days we can see a re-test of the 1.6800 level. Remember, this is just my point of view, and I may be wrong here.

All within expected values. Not even a remote attempt to break support or resistance

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  41 kb

nr 1.40 and highest for nearly 2yrs

things must be good in the Euro zone

party time everyone go out and spend all you have the good times are back

although the Dow is tanking

avi1:
Week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade point.,news is just event that can speed up or down the price movment

rules:enter olso( +-)6-9p,or week no.

week no.(3/10/2013)

have a nice green week! ()

week no. gu--6700, 6710, 6693, 6753, 6760, 6770, ..eu---3852, 3861, 3835, 3895, 3912, 3921

week no. 6710 ,6700, 6693 was signalsell------- () week no. eu--3921, 3912, 3895, was signal sell---------------