Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1967

The euro appears to be struggling to make gains above its 21 day MA 1.1217, but no direction yet. Everyone is probably very tired of Greece's deadline have been keep changing but hopefully they can reach some form of conclusion next week.

Last 48 hours is in so tight range that it must explode - someone is going to lose big

eurofreek:
Last 48 hours is in so tight range that it must explode - someone is going to lose big

Wait for the "leaks". It is "politicians statements at sales" time - they are going to do anything to make some extra money now when they can rig Euro anyway they wish

Everything stopped for EURUSD now. Traders are not ready to risk on something that becomes a farce. Current significant support : 1.10 (very unlikely to be tested), while the significant resistance (1.1280 to 1.1300) might be tested in a case of some big news (leak)

Files:
eurusd_10.gif  62 kb

I doubt that anybody is trading EURUSD today

nbtrading:

News that the deal can be reached are pushing Euro down.

eurofreek:
News that the deal can be reached are pushing Euro down.

That is people dumping all the positions - judging from what the politicians were doing this week, nobody knows what are they going to do on weekend (except that they are going to be drunk and pretend to be clever)

It looks like EUR/USD won't break below 1.1130 today and we will have to wait until next week for that to happen.

200 pips change this week, but literally no change at all in the last 3 day - as flat as it gets. Without Greek solution, it will continue that flat

nbtrading:

Well, I did not. Let's see there will be any outcome to the extended discussions in respect of Greece over the weekend.