Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1687

I think the EURUSD will finally reach the 200 period exponential moving average on the monthly chart.

Bearish trend continues. If it closes bellow the resistance we can say that the resistance is broken and that the trend is a clear bearish trend. Time to sell the retracements

Files:
eurusd_11.gif  71 kb

A bit of a consolidation going on now

eurofreek:
A bit of a consolidation going on now

That was just quick profit taking

There is no going back for EURUSD. Don't know what is going on right now but I suppose that either some new statement about sanctions to Russia came out or Russia took counter sanctions

There's a doji candlestick in the 4 hour filter chart, so I think we might see some temporary pullback or consolidation with target 1.2935 or even 1.3000 but after that it will likely continue to descend. The trend is still very much bearish.

victoriajensen:
There's a doji candlestick in the 4 hour filter chart, so I think we might see some temporary pullback or consolidation with target 1.2935 or even 1.3000 but after that it will likely continue to descend. The trend is still very much bearish.

I agree with that , thank you.

1.29 was a support for almost a year (from September 2012 to August 2013) so, it will not give up just like that. Bearish trend but there will be some fight

There are bulls at 1.2880 and bears just above 1.2900. This will be a funny ranging game

nbtrading:
1.29 was a support for almost a year (from September 2012 to August 2013) so, it will not give up just like that. Bearish trend but there will be some fight

You are right. But that period was also a highly volatile period compared to current. With volatility removed from the symbol, HFT has a widely opened door to do whatever they want

The working range seems to be 1.2880 to 1.2920. Outside of that range market makers are reverting it. Let see if tomorrow will be similar