Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1659

According to some sources Russian military vehicles entered Ukraine. If that is so, stay out of the market

nbtrading:
According to some sources Russian military vehicles entered Ukraine. If that is so, stay out of the market

Pictures published by Guardian and the time when that was published in Guardian does not match. It was published in Guardian at midnight UK time - pictures are showing some things during the day

One more case of a newspaper man rushing in a hope to get an award after spending a couple of hours in the local pub doing the "who can drink more" competition

techmac:
Pictures published by Guardian and the time when that was published in Guardian does not match. It was published in Guardian at midnight UK time - pictures are showing some things during the day One more case of a newspaper man rushing in a hope to get an award after spending a couple of hours in the local pub doing the "who can drink more" competition

Don't know the details but I see what is been done to EURUSD. Best advice was to stay out

Now it looks like that this week is going to be closed at week open. Typical ranging week

Well this was it. Every half a lot was moving the price 10 pips up or down. No volume - no trading - except for the hft

Is someone was wondering what is going on with EURUSD in the last couple of hours, read this : Ukraine Says It Destroyed Part of Armed Convoy From Russia - Bloomberg . That is an official news published some 20 minutes ago

mladen:
Is someone was wondering what is going on with EURUSD in the last couple of hours, read this : Ukraine Says It Destroyed Part of Armed Convoy From Russia - Bloomberg . That is an official news published some 20 minutes ago

Here we go. All you need for a war is a couple of lunatics

mladen:

Another good reason to stay out of the market today.

Today there were a lot of reasons to stay out of the market

I have a feeling that this will be an exciting weekend and that Monday could bring us a gap

nbtrading:
Today there were a lot of reasons to stay out of the market I have a feeling that this will be an exciting weekend and that Monday could bring us a gap

I hope that it will be just an EURUSD exchange rate gap