Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1618

FX markets were relatively calm during European morning of Wednesday, with trading the dollar virtually unchanged against most of its G10 peers, in the absence of major economic releases. The dollar was lower against the only SEK and NZD.

All continues as expected. Bullish trend is continuing. Today we are probably going to see a daily bottom at around 1.3620 (if US unemployment claims do not bring us surprise) and then expect again a continuation of the established bullish trend

Files:
eurusd_7.gif  70 kb

searchingFX:
All continues as expected. Bullish trend is continuing. Today we are probably going to see a daily bottom at around 1.3620 (if US unemployment claims do not bring us surprise) and then expect again a continuation of the established bullish trend

searchingFX

Why do you think that it will go down to 1.3620?

nbtrading:
searchingFX Why do you think that it will go down to 1.3620?

Because it was a sort of resistance yesterday, and it projects well in daily ranges in a bullish trend. We still have to wait US data to see if that part is correct. At a moment it is closing there, but I also told "if US unemployment data does not surprise"

Pound is pulling Euro down. They were expecting rate hike for GBP but nothing happened

eurofreek:
Pound is pulling Euro down. They were expecting rate hike for GBP but nothing happened

I don't think that it is the impact of GBP. They simply went straight for 1.36 (hopping for a cluster of stop losses I guess)

The eur/usd downward and at 1.3607 but do you think it will go down more farther?

eurofreek:

I don't think that it is the impact of GBP. They simply went straight for 1.36 (hopping for a cluster of stop losses I guess)

The reason : Dow slides 160 points on trouble in Portugal

A black swan. Support is going to be broken

But 1.36 still holding