Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1518

Now it was big 19 pips range Asian session. If it continues like that, we might see a whole 50 pips day range This week was a comedy : G7 meeting, G20 meeting. IMF meting. Secret FED meetings. Secret ECB meetings. No-trading-the-EURUSD meeting

eurofreek:
Now it was big 19 pips range Asian session. If it continues like that, we might see a whole 50 pips day range This week was a comedy : G7 meeting, G20 meeting. IMF meting. Secret FED meetings. Secret ECB meetings. No-trading-the-EURUSD meeting

You forgot the : make-them-not-able-to-trade meeting Held by metaquotes as a main participant

searchingFX:
You forgot the : make-them-not-able-to-trade meeting Held by metaquotes as a main participant

the hell : metaquotes would make that public and call it "buy magazines through us, you do not deserve to trade"

And now some profit collecting - as usual

I don't think that someone is crazy to front run in these days any more

One more "exciting" day.

All the bigger changes happened in half an hour to hour. If we add all that up, there was less than 5 hour of real volatility and real price change this week. Out of 120. All this trading has to be rethinked

eurofreek:
One more "exciting" day. All the bigger changes happened in half an hour to hour. If we add all that up, there was less than 5 hour of real volatility and real price change this week. Out of 120. All this trading has to be rethinked

5 out of 120 is good. If only my marriage was like that Those numbers are just showing that the market is heavily controlled right now, One day someone will come up and admit the "yes we were doing that" but till then all we can do is guess

searchingFX:
5 out of 120 is good. If only my marriage was like that Those numbers are just showing that the market is heavily controlled right now, One day someone will come up and admit the "yes we were doing that" but till then all we can do is guess

I think that it is a simple case when everybody by now thinks that ECB will do nothing and they see that FED is doing all they can (including lying) to make dollar weaker. Draghi is forgetting all the time that he is not fighting the deflation but a currency war. Or he is simply a coward to do anything - then he could lose his paycheck

ECB will do nothing. ZIP

They are as clueless as FED

Draghi is now saying that inflation of 0.4 to 0.5% is what they wanted and they want. Now does not matter when was he lying, Euro goes up. Now it is obvious that ECB does not care at all for the rise of Euro - they are considering it as good thing. Thanku you Mario, now we know : buy, buy, buy

Viva Mario : you are the beacon to us poor traders. I we can count on something, we can count that you are going to do all wrong