Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1515

eurofreek:
And we are making new record 13 pips range in the Asian session Judging from that volume must have been at least 100 dollars

Yep. Those are the "millions of metatader users" adding to market liquidity

Consensus is that the next few weeks will be similar to this. Now small news will trigger big changes (if the market makers want it so)

eurofreek:
And we are making new record 13 pips range in the Asian session Judging from that volume must have been at least 100 dollars

It is official : volatility is at lowest levels in the last 7 years. And it will be even lower. With all the probes there is no chance that it will return to a good old days when we could count on normal ranges and normal volatility.

Funny but it seems that without manipulation the market does not know what to do (some economists are going to kill me for this statement)

Spread alone is wider than these Asian sessions ranges. They are killing any intention to trade the Asian session

Everyday I wait to see what will Asian session bring and it always brings just worse and worse numbers. 8 pips range. This is a record. I hope that nobody tried to trade this

Seems that new support has been established. If it is so, we are looking at a wide range that can be a working range in the next days. Once again the bears have lost

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  39 kb

For some reason, today is proving to be a really good day. The GU is upThe EU is upAUD is upUJ is downkiwi upswissy downUC is downthese intraday trends can be quite rewarding.

Now we can expect another flood of rumors from Draghi and another flood of "leaks" from FED

The war of not doing anything is at its peak

eurofreek:
Now we can expect another flood of rumors from Draghi and another flood of "leaks" from FED The war of not doing anything is at its peak

EURUSD is in a dangerous zone - take a look at the daily chart and you shall see that the daily resistance is about to be hit. Cautious trading guys

Ukraine is being a "market maker" right now

The tensions there are very, very high these days - and it is reflecting at Euro (again people are buying euro to protect what they have). Draghi will now be mad at poor souls trying to protect their belongings