Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1500

eurofreek:
Frontruning again. This is incredible : they even do not care any more if the others know that they have the information before of us. F... forex

They knew it yesterday already

The trick is not to believe their little games (including the news publishing - who is choosing what news are going to be pushed in front?) calculated to pull in the liquidity they need to be profitable (after all they can not take money from themselves). All is within already existing bullish trend they are pushing for quite some time. No surprises.

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  42 kb

searchingFX:
They knew it yesterday already The trick is not to believe their little games (including the news publishing - who is choosing what news are going to be pushed in front?) calculated to pull in the liquidity they need to be profitable (after all they can not take money from themselves). All is within already existing bullish trend they are pushing for quite some time. No surprises.

You are probably right but still makes me mad. The way how frontrunng became normal stuff is showing the thieves took over forex a long time ago

avi1:
stop out 3877 tp1 25p, tp2 16p

later week no. 3895 was signal buy------3935 tp ()()

eurofreek:
You are probably right but still makes me mad. The way how frontrunng became normal stuff is showing the thieves took over forex a long time ago

I know that it sound corny but what would any of us do if we could do the same? In this world, I would take the money and make sure to go to the further part where there is nothing interesting to the big ones

Next week is going to be one hell of a tense week. We should see some volatility then

They started with misinformation already. The machinery is turned on and if I am right it is not the Russia that will start the thing but the other side that will "defend some orphans mistreated in some god forgiven village". It has been done the same way so many times that it only shows that war makers are not rewriting their manuals and that they have a serious lack of imagination

Anyway, whatever happens, I will not be trading on Monday. Any whisper next week can cause unpredictable results

eurofreek:
They started with misinformation already. The machinery is turned on and if I am right it is not the Russia that will start the thing but the other side that will "defend some orphans mistreated in some god forgiven village". It has been done the same way so many times that it only shows that war makers are not rewriting their manuals and that they have a serious lack of imagination

Anyway, whatever happens, I will not be trading on Monday. Any whisper next week can cause unpredictable results

As usual it is all about money

Oil and gas from that side of the world is eyed for a long time. It is just a matter of time when will someone decide that it is time to grab that too

This is probably what they call a sound of silence. It will really be interesting to see how the markets open

Nothing will happen for some time. For now we have to see what are the preliminary results of the vote bee and then expect what will the reaction of traders (prediction of a possible conflict) be after those results. Those are going to guide the trend of EURUSD for quite some time now

Probably some crazy volatility triggered by usual rumors published by media