Eurusd/gbpusd - page 117

firscall:
Why did you take the short?

reason for entry was PA at fib pivot point, macd histo and trix (thv) divergence to the downside. (all on page 115 )

limit

firscall:
I always open at market.

U mean buy/sell limit?

Gazmeistergeneral:
fyi, reason for entry was PA at fib pivot point, macd histo and trix (thv) divergence to the downside.

Cheers. All on the 5min? What was your initial stop-loss size?

Cheers. All on the 5min?[/QUOTE

yep, love the 5min tf!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
first target 6493.

first target hit!!!! +45pips!! closed half position and moved stop to BE

Gazmeistergeneral:
first target hit!!!! +45pips!! closed half position and moved stop to BE

Nice Big pipping!

firscall:
Nice Big pipping!

mate, I wanted to clse that AGES ago - but again, i'm sticking to the profits run rule - only risked 15pips....so there is no need for me to sweat anymore....

think i'll stick to the GU for a while as it seems to work well with my fib pivots....

final target 6475 (decent fib level) for +63pip on remaining piece....fingers crossed it makes it!!

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
mate, I wanted to clse that AGES ago - but again, i'm sticking to the profits run rule - only risked 15pips....so there is no need for me to sweat anymore....

think i'll stick to the GU for a while as it seems to work well with my fib pivots....

final target 6475 (decent fib level) for +63pip on remaining piece....fingers crossed it makes it!!

Gaz

I'm trading the range between my 4 hour PH & PL. 4210-4270 Just waiting for long confirmation.

firscall:
I'm trading the range between my 4 hour PH & PL. 4210-4270 Just waiting for long confirmation.

GU 4 hour PL is 6485.

firscall:

cool, your pa ranges are working well (as usual.)