Eurusd/gbpusd - page 99

Gazmeistergeneral:
sorry mate, would you mind posting a chart so I can take a look? glad the 1min is working well for you.

considering long on break of 4200....

Gazmeistergeneral:
sorry mate, would you mind posting a chart so I can take a look? glad the 1min is working well for you.

Gazmeistergeneral:
considering long on break of 4200....

I posted a system by Rads the other day but I gave the wrong link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179190

The above is the correct link. It is a very good compliment to THV.

firscall:
I posted a system by Rads the other day but I gave the wrong link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179190

The above is the correct link. It is a very good compliment to THV.

i'll read that tonight mate - first glance tho looks interesting. have you used the indis? what do you think?

avi1:

Thank you.

Gazmeistergeneral:
i'll read that tonight mate - first glance tho looks interesting. have you used the indis? what do you think?

I'm making consistent pips but the entries I find quite painful although the TE on the 5tf makes it easier.

Double divergence on the 5. Come on go down as I want to go back to bed! lol

If you replace the cloud with the TE then you will see!

firscall:
Thank you.

ma12(h+l+c)+ichimoku, add olso zup 74.sell was 4205 4187 to around your pl.than buy 4174 4187 to 4196.

firscall:
I'm making consistent pips but the entries I find quite painful although the TE on the 5tf makes it easier.

Double divergence on the 5. Come on go down as I want to go back to bed! lol

If you replace the cloud with the TE then you will see!

what do you find painful about the entries out of interest - don't worry if take too long to explain....Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
what do you find painful about the entries out of interest - don't worry if take too long to explain....Gaz

Well I have usually already spotted the entry but much higher/lower so - applying this system - I have to wait for the price to move an uncomfortable distance before I enter. But that isn't a bad thing as the ST trend usually is well underway before I enter. I just find it uncomfortable but since I have a 10 pip SL and 10 PT I should feel the opposite.

firscall:
Well I have usually already spotted the entry but much higher/lower so - applying this system - I have to wait for the price to move an uncomfortable distance before I enter. But that isn't a bad thing as the ST trend usually is well underway before I enter. I just find it uncomfortable but since I have a 10 pip SL and 10 PT I should feel the opposite.

cool. cheers mate, nice to chat while we wait for pa to do something!! lol

dow fut currently down 72....favours $ bull at this time I guess.