Eurusd/gbpusd - page 97

Gazmeistergeneral:
with attachment!!

notice the pivot in red dots just above high....wow risk reward is great cause you coul set a stop say 12pips above that pivot for 2-3% risk (with position sizing) - then with mm aim to bag profit @ 10pips, 20pips then maybe trail the rest?

avi1:
whats your emas cross

5, 20, 60 - I use them on 15m only - just like I only use 100+200ema on 1hr to get idea of trend.

Gazmeistergeneral:
I know mate i love it. seriously tho, I think this could be the final piece of the jigsaw re a decent system. coupled with pivots - tls and s/r's, this really is killa!! I think we now need to get away from the snatch profits mentality and really start letting them run....caveman mm ea is going to help do that....

can't wait to do some proper testing this w/e.

Gaz

I look forward to reading your findings! Based on what I have seen of the Zup and it's high probability setups it wouldn't surprise me if using it with 2 bar price patterns led to profits. But no time to evaluate at present.

Gazmeistergeneral:
5, 20, 60 - I use them on 15m only - just like I only use 100+200ema on 1hr to get idea of trend.

add 12 low ma(high)12 low ma(low) 12 low ma(close)

avi1:
add 12 low ma(high)12 low ma(low) 12 low ma(close)

12 linear weighted(high+close+low)

TE halting PA on the 5.

TE broken looking for long confirmation signals.

TE held and bearish gart on the 1m.

avi1:
12 linear weighted(high+close+low)

Avi, Post a chart please.

Gazmeistergeneral:

Gaz, when to you aim to go full-time?

firscall:
TE halting PA on the 5.

TE broken looking for long confirmation signals.

TE held and bearish gart on the 1m.

hi mate, don't think the 1min tf is that good (except for v quick scalps) with zup....5min with 15min confirmation seems best at this time - let me know how you find it tho.

Gaz

firscall:
Gaz, when to you aim to go full-time?

Hi mate, pm you later re this....

Gaz