Eurusd/gbpusd - page 59

Gazmeistergeneral:
mate, i'm just sharing my thoughts, you stick to your system cheers pal.

volty best tf

avi1:
volty best tf

5min

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
mate, i'm just sharing my thoughts, you stick to your system cheers pal.

Well keep sharing. I just can't cope with too many rule to follow in a system. Some people can adhere to loads and loads of them but not me.

firscall:
Well keep sharing. I just can't cope with too many rule to follow in a system. Some people can adhere to loads and loads of them but not me.

valid point mate. always best to stick to the game plan!!

shorts looking good!! i'll prob be in soon!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
5min Gaz

on 5-m its not to late to move in.

firscall:

btw, hope I never came across as being funny in my post about 'thought sharing' lol!!!! I just gen meant that it is better to do your own thing and that I was just broadcasting my thoughts (hopefully correct ones lol).

cheers boys!

I can't open any new trades in 40 mins. With a bit of luck this will break lower.

Gazmeistergeneral:
btw, hope I never came across as being funny in my post about 'thought sharing' lol!!!! I just gen meant that it is better to do your own thing and that I was just broadcasting my thoughts (hopefully correct ones lol). cheers boys!

I understood. Please keep sharing your thought etc. If we all do that then we'll add a great deal to this thread..

Gaz, how many pips have you made today?

firscall:
I understood. Please keep sharing your thought etc. If we all do that then we'll add a great deal to this thread.. Gaz, how many pips have you made today?

nice one mate.

+31

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice one mate. +31

Cool. You made two trades today?