LINEXCUTORS - TrendLine Break EA - page 4

Pava:
remember to name trendline BS for buy and SS for sell

Okay, thanks mate

mv5555:
Hi there,

Im quite new to the market and trading but im leqrning FAST, I like the look of this EA but would like to trade it with some manual input.....is there a way you could create an audio alert when a trendline is triggered.

The reson being if im trading a breakout and I was alerted I may be able to determin whether it was a spike or change in trend

thanx :-)

BTW great work and good luck

Hi mv5555,

I have modified the EA with alert on trendline break or bounch. However, a trade will still be taken. So, if you only want to use the EA to alert you, then don't forget to disable trade first in EA option.

Files:

TrixEMAboard - Trix and EMA Dashboard

Hi All,

I just uploaded this dashboard indicator. Trix and EMA in multiple time frame.

It's just good

Files:

fosgate_r:
Hi mv5555, I have modified the EA with alert on trendline break or bounch. However, a trade will still be taken. So, if you only want to use the EA to alert you, then don't forget to disable trade first in EA option.

Hallo Fosgate.

I have tried your EA but it doesn't work with Alpari UK (5 digits).

Can you help me?

Tnx

Franco

franco.geko:
Hallo Fosgate.

I have tried your EA but it doesn't work with Alpari UK (5 digits).

Can you help me?

Tnx

Franco

Hum ... one of my EA also didn't work when my broker apply the new 5 digits trading rule. I already check the EA. I am using the regular POINT and DIGITS variables for calculation. It should automatically convert everything. Since now my demo uses 4 digits, I don't know how to test it.

Maybe, if you know how to change the code, you could use MarketInfo command or just put a fixed value of 0.00001 for POINT and 5 dor DIGITS.

Hope this will help.

fosgate_r:
Hum ... one of my EA also didn't work when my broker apply the new 5 digits trading rule. I already check the EA. I am using the regular POINT and DIGITS variables for calculation. It should automatically convert everything. Since now my demo uses 4 digits, I don't know how to test it.

Maybe, if you know how to change the code, you could use MarketInfo command or just put a fixed value of 0.00001 for POINT and 5 dor DIGITS.

Hope this will help.

Thanks for the tip!

I'll try it.

Bye

Franco

franco.geko:
Thanks for the tip!

I'll try it.

Bye

Franco

Anytime Franco

... ok, good nite ...

I am so sleepy now ..

WBashboard - All Main Signal Dashboard

I just added the WBashboard.

It contains all main indicators direction in multiple time frame.

Files:
wbashboard.gif  23 kb

Sorry for being out for sometime.

I am going to update this thread again

Cheers,

convert to 5digits

can anybody convert the ea to 5digits?

thanks a lot