LINEXCUTORS - TrendLine Break EA - page 8

i like this ea. but it seems not working anymore. can anybody check it?

Hello fosgate,

i am new to this forum and found your Linexcutor ea and would like to download but I am having difficulty as I do not have the login details for the website I am redirected to, could you please assist me as I would really love to try out this EA.

Thank You very much !

Win

Hi mrtools,

I know this is 2 yr old thread but I love this trendline EA this is what I am looking for. I love the functionally it has SL, TP, TS and more but I have tested it both in strategy tester and forward testing it wont take a trade. Kindly fix this for us thank you. Attached are the screenshot I made before and after as a proof that it did not take a trade. TF 5min for the sake of testing.

mrtools:
Found this version of "Linexcutors" here in the forum, added a trailing stop, auto magic, and redid the 5 digit code, this version should work on any broker, but you still need to follow the instructions Fosgate left on the first post as far as either drawing the trendlines or have some indicator draw them.Just finished so haven't been able to test yet so please only try on demo first.

Files:
before.jpg  88 kb
after.jpg  77 kb